Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Astitva - India Update 21 Dec 2004 (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Yes she is definitely overreacting.I guess she is kind of fed up of never having things as she wished and that's taking a toll on her personality.

First she married Abhi against everyone's wishes and her father and her MIL gave her a hard time.

She then lost her mother.

Worst,she lost the man she had done everything for to another woman and became an object of either sympathy or redicule - both difficult for a woman of Simran's stature to take...

Then came Manu and he let her down and almost brought her on the verge of destruction.........

To top it all,Abhi came back and inspite of wanting to,she could not go back to him for the fear or insecurity of either loosing him to her age all over again or maybe for the fear of incurring the wrath of all those who were near and dear to her .... maybe both....

& Now Manas who himself underwent a lot of upheaval during this time suddenly chose to show her in a very harsh manner a few realities in life......and in a very significant way made it clear that there were things more important to him than her friendship....a fact very hard to digest for a friend who has been the most important one in whole life......

Sakshi Newbie
Sakshi
Sakshi

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Hey guys with not much strength in Abhs's character he is given lot of importance and role. not fair.......

Yo, Sakshi

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Neha was foolish even to consider marrying Abhi.That guy lives drinks and eats Simran and can't get her out of his system.Actually he is doing to Neha exactly what he did to Simran though he doesn't relise it.Neha too knew he loved Simran and she loved him in return so I dodn't know what made her marry him in the first place.Neha even thanked Simran for bringing her and Abhi together inspite of loving him herself!!!!!!!!

How stupid can you get!!!!!   Angry

well said, may I further add that Abhi is staqrting to look like Simran too.Big smile

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 2:37am | IP Logged
in the epi before this neha showed some really over jealous behaviour..like when abhi and neha were goin to bed she was tring to get all phyisical and told abhi tt she read in the bks tt it was ok to have a phy relationship aft 3mths into e pregnancy,..but abhi said no and tt she has to listen to simran and refrain frm such things if she wats the baby to be safe..and neha satrts gettin all upset wid simran..i mean she shld know better tt simran has said that for HER own child's safety...like she already had a miscarrige she shld listen to the docs at least now...instead she thinks tt simran has this wickedly schemed plan in which she is tryin to keep abhi away frm neha..like pls gimmie a break...simran took on the responibility of bein her ex hubby's wife's doc...tt shows how hard she has tried to put her own feelings away n how unselfish she is already...and it was a abhi who decidied to ask simran to the party..it was abhi who sang the song to simran at the party and it was abhi who always goes to simran for advice n support and also to be her support...not simran...so neha shld stop gettin overly jealous wid simran and start realisin tt it is her own husband who always needs simran...i am so sorry if my views are totally nonsense and don make sense but i jus tot i wld like to share them...tnx for bearin wid dem...Big smile

Go to top