Anokha Rishta -Chapter 18 & Epilog, pg42 - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Jayati awesome part but felt bad for Bani 😭 . Why she had to sacrfice all the time and unjust happened to her?
There is no love-hate relationship between JB, wondering what is going to happen with Bani after entering WM? Can't wait for Monday's treat 😊
👏 👏 👏
This is indeed sad that Bani has been used simply as barter exchange, just because her parents and family owed all their material comforts to her Buaji 😕

Buaji it seems has lost her marbles, but I was a little upset to the fact that why couldn't Bani's mother or father try and fight for her cause rather than just give her up as if she was some cattle. Having tears in their eyes does nothing for the fact that Bani is being getting married off against her wishes 😡
welcome back tin..............

lovely part jai and roshni married and pushkar and bani likes one another....... roshni not ready have children so bani and jai get married but there is 2 much loneliness.............

keeep updating
Ok, Now the title of FF is VERY apt!!! 👏 👏 A very anokha rishta!

poor Bani, Definitely a baby machine.

Looking forward to how she's treated by everyone and how she settles in !

Waiting eagerly for Monday, Have a great weekend! 😉
Originally posted by sangitadas

Poor Bani, why ahs she been made the Bali ka bakri? 😭 😭 😭

THis is so unjust.

First of all, she is the second woman and that not due to her own consent, and then JW also doesn't have anything special for her?

True, she has been mortgaged as a baby bearing machine.

same here, I feel the same 😡
Hi!!!
beginning with "Tumi je amar" song....it's one of the favourites of mine....watched the movie, few weeks back 😊

coming to the ff, it is your 3rd ff which I'm reading and in all the three(this one and last two), Bani got married to JW in unusual circumstances.....although later on the journey was good for the last two....hoping it to be the same in this one too....but in that case will be feeling bad for Roshni! as for Bani, no one cared for her consent??? agreed that Buaji's words were law but that doesn't mean...that everytime she has to be right! whatever happens to their relationship yet..on her part Buaji was wrong...because she didn't care of either of Jay or Bani's feelings...

and bechara Pushy...
Tin...

Buaji is so bad.... what kind of women she is... ?? 😡 😡 😡
She cares only about Jai and a Kid for Jai.. she doesn't care about Bani... her fellings ... 😡

Only money doesn't make anyone's life easy.... love is so important...

Poor Bani... she will always have to live as a second wife to a old man... 😭 😭 😭

Similar story happen in one of the girl in my papa's village... but the girl was widow... and was forced to marry a rich guy as a second wife with 2 months of her husbands death.... I felt so bad for her... I always asked my mom.. why couldn't they find her a decent man .. why she had to go as second wife...

gr8 part 👏
hw mean is buaji man... 😡 😡 😡
cont. soon
you know im a huge JB fan...no question but hate that they got married like this...stupid buaji...i mean...what was she thinking...she just wants to use bani to give jai a child...she didnt once think about bani's feeling and her future...that is too sad...it sucks...but im loving your story...cant wait for the next update
JAZ
tin that was awesome!
but poor bani she didn't even havea choice
bua has lost her mind thinking of bani only for a child
please continue soon 😃