Harry Potter

snape

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

linkin

Goldie

linkin

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

listen guyz i don dink snape izz a death eater at all and i quite trust snape bcuz i was jus rereading and in da ending of goblet of fire when they r in da hospital wing dumbledore askz snape to do something if he is ready... if he is prepared even though snape was really really cruel to harryAngry i don think hes a death eater .......

plz tell me wat u think,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "snape" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 13 August 2005 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yeah!i just cant digest the fact that snape is a de!earlier i used to like snape a lot(not now tho)!i never ever expected him to kill dumbledore!afterall he is 1 debted to dubledore the most!thats why i cant digest him killing dumbledore.my mind tells me he is still with dumbledore n remains loyal to dumbledore while the braing says juss the opposite! LOL lets wait n see!there r still 2 long yrs to wait! Cry Cry

blue rose

Goldie

blue rose

Posted: 21 August 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
from the start of the hpb i thought there was something fishy bout snape i had my suspiciouns but as the books went on it seemed lke he was ok cos dumbledore trusted him rite?
but i think we c his true colours in the 6th book hes been a spy al along!! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top