Water can get rid of acnes n dark circles

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys, You know what to  get rid of pimples, acnes, dark circles or to get a clearer face.... JUST DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!

I always have a bottle filled with water with me and i drink it whenever im thirsty! or even when im not! I drink water untill i feel like puking! But after that i rest untill i feel thirsty... but the result was AWESOME! my face was clearer , i had less pimples and i didn't have any dark circles( i had a lil )

Water can do soo much things!! and more of all you also lose weight if you drink water!!! Ofcourse i won't happen only after one day... minimun 1 week.. everyday keep a bottle with you... minimum 1 litre bottle and try to finish it or leave a lil ( how much u can) at the end of the day.😃 keep on goin!

Its a great thing!

Peace

n0sh 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks n0sh for the tip! i try to drink at least 8 glasses everyday but i end up drinking only 1-2 😆 Im gonna try to drink more water now! 😛
-Pinky- thumbnail
thanx. yea water has improved my skin a lot. it rly helps
Yh water is the best thing to ged rid of acne
jatt1234 thumbnail
LOL! cool thanks for the tip! 😃

i might try it lol the only problem is i usually prefer coke lol

i have got dark circles i need to get rid of though 😕

i think its coz i changed my sleeping pattern so suddenly..i think i mite try more sleep first 😆

lol! nahh the other day there was no coke in the house, and it was really hot and yeah well basically i just drank loadssss of water..and i just dno..i got used todrinkin it..so i caried on drinkin it..and i woke up this morning and noticed i actually had no more spots come up!! at all!! like not even tiny ones! so yeah it does work but patienceee does it 😉
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yh..drinking water is the best way to hav a clearer,smooth skin... 😛
*Engel* thumbnail
water is the solution to everything 😊
doll4ever16 thumbnail
i'll try it.. gotta look good for school 😛