New Cast not so impressive! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
sanjevani was wicked but i think DMG is also really good i know it will do really good. i really love Armaan ( Karan Singh) i think his great. so's ridimaa.
sanjevani was wicked but i think DMG is also really good i know it will do really good. i really love Armaan ( Karan Singh) i think his great. so's ridimaa.
loving the show n the cast....karan iz a hawtie...
NOW i love 2 karanzπŸ˜› ..lolz
Well haven't seen sanjeevni so can't compare them....but im loving the show.......this is the 3rd day of the show n itz not boring at all.. 😊 😊
Of course it is!!! I like the star cast a lot!!!!!!!! Their acting is very good!!! I'm just loving the whole show!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
To be honest, I think that they wernt too bad! Obv, if u try and compare them ul always find faults within esp when the previous actors have done such a great job! So im sure given time, we'll all grow into liking them too! πŸ˜ƒ
Esp, Ridhz- alreadi love her!

YESH! i wud love to see Dr.Rahul backk too! πŸ˜›
I haven't seen sanjivani so I don't really know if it was a better or worst show than DMG.. but as far as DMG is concerned, I'm just loving this show 😳 . I like all the characters except Anjali..she is such a rude person and has so much attitude 😑.

Alishba
I don't think it is fair to compare Sanjeevani & DMG...DMGT has just started..

Sanjeevani also had new faces & it took them time to adjust...Same is happening with DMG..We'll have to wait a month or 2 to compare this show..

But as for now I'm loving this show.... 😳 😳
i think sanjivani's cast was much better but maybe if we giv time DMG's cast will also improve...i don't like karan that much...i mean i don't hate him or nethin but i don't find him that cute but i am hoping that i begin to like him. Lets wait nd see wat happens...nd ya Rahul was absolutely amazing.
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey yr ar armaan to best hai or ridhima aese to mat bolo
Posted: 14 years ago
haha this is such a old topic lol