Huge Blooper abt Radhima and Anjali

Posted: 16 years ago

If you notice, it is show that Anjali is 22 while Radhima is 21.. However before the leap, Anjali was around 6-7 and ridhima was not even born?!! And now ridhima is 1 year younger to her!πŸ˜† That is something dat is making me think dey are step sisters or something.. Or it is a major blooper!πŸ˜†

Pooja

Hey..I didn't notice that..But sure this serial has a lot of bloopers starting frm day 1 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
It is a huge blooper, but it won't stop me from watching it! Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago
Yes, I agree they r bloopers... but then the directors will have some explaination or other..

Also, the second thing is how come Anjali n Ridhima r interns same time..
Originally posted by *Sunita*

Yes, I agree they r bloopers... but then the directors will have some explaination or other..

yh itz a blooper..!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by *Sunita*

anjali flunked 1 yearπŸ˜†

lol...ya, you guys r right. I was thinking the same thing. It's probably cuz Ridhima's Anjali's step sister!! πŸ˜•

Aliza❀️
yes even i was thinking the same thing how is this possible
but at last it is a serial any rubbish can be shown πŸ˜†
yeah its a blooper
maybe they are step sisters
but hope they are not
i like how ridhima loves her sister and anjali ignores
her all the time 😭
πŸ˜† lol..even I noticed that..if anjali IS older than ridhima, than why are they interns the same year πŸ˜•..if anjali is NOT older than why does ridhima call her di πŸ˜•. pretty confused beginning of a serial.. but I still love this show no matter what.

Alishba