Regarding Asambhav Updates

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hi,
I know I had said that I would update Asambhav but somehow I am unable to log in and put the updates on a daily basis due to some schedule constraints. I think there are some members who watch Asambhav. Maybe what we can do is- whoever has seen the episode and has come online and has some free time can update the day's episode, instead of having one specific updater. That way, we'll be able to give at least 1-2 updates a week on a regular basis. We just need to check the forum posts to see if someone else has already updated or not.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding Asambhav Updates" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhanashree123

Dhanashree123

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Tongue Hi!!!!
I have just register to poll my veiw for asambhav by reading your message.Really thanx for it.I love to watch the serial and enjoy it very much....I would like to know the real name of adhinath ,plz if you know it then post it for mme plz

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dhanashree123

Tongue Hi!!!!
I have just register to poll my veiw for asambhav by reading your message.Really thanx for it.I love to watch the serial and enjoy it very much....I would like to know the real name of adhinath ,plz if you know it then post it for mme plz

Adinath real name is Umesh Kamat... Smile

I have seen him twice... once on a bike (though not riding) near a bus stop and once in a juice center with old arpita (of adhuri ek kahani..) Tongue

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Okk so can we have volunteers here? Tongue

And not just for Asambhav but for other shows too Tongue ...

Pls people give fast responses..we r laying back already... Ouch

kiti_g

Goldie

kiti_g

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 3:09am | IP Logged
i can volunteer for abhilasha ... i dont watch asambhav regularly unfortunately ... but if i do watch it once in a while i will surely pitch in ...
but there seem to be no takers for abhilasha Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top