Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Sometimes its definitely worth it...!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Horror gripped the heart of a World War-I soldier, as he saw his lifelong friend fall in battle. The soldier asked his Lieutenant if he could go out to bring his fallen comrade back. "You can go," said the Lieutenant, "but don't think it will be worth it? Your friend is probably dead and you may throw your life away."

The Lieutenant's words didn't matter, and the soldier went anyway. Miraculously, he managed to reach his friend, hoisted him onto his shoulder and brought him back to their company's trench. The officer checked the wounded soldier, and then looked kindly at his friend. I told you it wouldn't be worth it," he said. "Your friend is dead and you are mortally wounded."

"It was worth it, Sir," said the soldier" "What do you mean by worth it?" responded the Lieutenant. "Your friend is dead." "Yes Sir," the soldier answered, "but it was worth it because when I got to him, he was still alive and I had the satisfaction of hearing him say Jim... I knew you'd come."

Friends.. Many times in life, whether a thing is worth doing or not, really depends on how you look at it. Take up all your courage and do something your heart tells you to do, so that you may not regret not doing it later in your life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sometimes its definitely worth it...!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

micropink11

micropink11

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 7:30am | IP Logged
aawwwwww!! that woz so touching...thx

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
very true..........but it takes loads of courage 2 do sumthing 4 else!

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prithvi lover

very true..........but it takes loads of courage 2 do sumthing 4 else!

ya agree wth u...

-priya

ix iishiqaa xo

Goldie

ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww Embarrassed Embarrassed

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
sOmetimes we just gOt One chance tO dO sOmething like that... and sOme peOple wOnt get any single chance...

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
aww that was really heartfelt.. Cry

i agree sometimes it's really worth it in Life! we keep ending up with emotions like guilt, sadness etc whenever we fail to do something we wished we'd done Cry

Tfs Shiza Tongue

Love,
Gracella

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.