Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 5:36am | IP Logged

This picture is of Harry and Ron getting ready for the Yuletide Ball.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Pics from the 4th HP film" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 5:43am | IP Logged

this pic is of Harry and Hermione in the champion's tent before the first task

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Hey, thanks for posting these Pindai! Poor Ron...he looks so unhappy in his frilly dress robes. LOL

Dan looks very cute as usual...Is it just me or does he look a bit thinner? Confused

Pindai

Groupbie

Pindai

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hmm.. yeah he does, but I think its because his hair is most unruly, (poofy) That might be it. LOL I know poor Ron, the dress robes do look frilly, but imagine what his dates reaction will be, because we know he will try to "fix" his robes, but will only end up making them look worse! Oh but I think Hermione will look good, but her transformation on-screen won't have the same effect as it did in the book because Emma has been shown in the last two movies with straighter, tamer hair, I think they should have kept it wild like in the first movie, then her transformation for the yule ball would have had a better effect.Smile

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:27am | IP Logged

LOL True, poor Padma Patil.

Good point about Hermione...Unlike the books where she has bushy hair and buck-teeth, in the movies she already looks very pretty.

I guess they will be focusing on the reactions of the characters to show the extent of the transformation...like dense old Ron's. Wink

Anyway...if she looks anything like this pic (maybe with more makeup), the transformation will be pretty obvious...

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pic mystica and pindai! yep, dan looks a little thin!

loveneha_r

Goldie

loveneha_r

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 3:21am | IP Logged
hey i cant see the first 2 picturesCry...can u give me the link from where u got the pics????

Meera

Groupbie

Meera

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Nice pics.. Ron and Harry both need a serious hair cut lol - Cant wait for the 4th Movie.. It was my Fav book!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top