yoginisahakari

Goldie

yoginisahakari

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:18am | IP Logged
hey pl continue
soon

it is too good

excellent part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Life after KMA! (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

freakandnut57

freakandnut57

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:28am | IP Logged
aage?

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Aap sab ka hukm sar aankhon par!!!!!!!!! Smile

Here am I to continue!

Raj is shocked to see Nandini.
Nandini tum?( Amna's in a light pink saree and is looking as beautiful as an angel)

"How did u find me? Where am I ? What do u want?'
Raj tries to sit up but lies back in pain"Ah"

Raj stop.U need rest.Sawaal poochne ki tumhari aadat abhi tak nahin gayi!
Well I found u near that burning jeep which U SET ON FIRE Raj.Aur is waqt tum mere garibkhane mein ho.

Raj asks " And my cadets r they all right?"

"Yes ofcourse raj they all r fine including CADET NAINA SINGH ALUWAHLIA.(Raj looks up at her). Confused Confused
Abhimanyu came to their rescue.
But unfortunately they all have been suspended with immediate effect. Ouch

"What?" Raj gets up but again falls back as the pain in his injured arm is immense. Ouch

Nandini shouts-Sto exerting urself.Will u?

They look at each other and then Raj closes his eyes and lays back.(Kya kare Nandini is such a distraction as he loves naina u know). Embarrassed

Raj remembers Naveen and Abhi had gone with him to the market that day out of the academy where they were posted as Captain to buy a gift each for their commom Valentine Riya. The all r fighting over some gift.

Raj gives up and moves to the next shop. While Abhi and Naveen keep on fighting over a gift Raj calls out------Yun hi ladte raho tum dono lekin Riya ko toh mera Valentine gift hi pasand aayega and he moves back as he shows them a cute teddy holding a heart( Apne Raj ki choice toh tum log jaante hi ho uski tarah hi BEST hoti hai). Wink

Suddenlyhe collides with someone and turns around just in time to catch hold of the girl he had sett off balance( U know yaar raj ko dekhke toh koi bhi OFFBALANCE ho jayega). Tongue

Its nandini( She's wearing a beautiful white colored Chudidar) and Raj keeps on looking at her while she stares back at him And Abhi and Naveen smile at each other while Abhi says-Chalo Riya ke teen deewanon mein se ek naam toh gaya! LOL

Raj stammers( As usual u see--------Yaar I MISS HIM Cry ) I'm 'I'm really sorry.
I, I did not see u coming. Embarrassed

Its ok! I'm fine. And now if u'll leave me please.Raj realizes he's caught her and he says Oh yeah! Big smile

And then Raj sees her leave.As he smiles to himself (Ohhhhh That sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet smile of his) naveen and Abhi comes to him and Chauhaan saab begins to sing in his usual baritone------------------Na bole tum, Na meine kuch kaha    Naveen continues-----------Magar na jaane aisa kyun laga………………( SORRY aage mujhe yeh gana nahin aata tum log khud gaa lena Ok!) Smile

Ans Raj blushes(awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I write this FF with such a heavy heart everydayki bas tum samajh nahin sakte)
Embarrassed

Then he remembers the first time he had met Naina with the broken frame of navin And when he had asked her name and she replied --------CADET NAINA ah SINGH Cry

Suddenly he opens his eyes and shouts " NAINA" Confused

How did u like it? Tongue

Please reply. Smile
And yes if any suggestions u all r welcome! Tongue Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guru-ki-dewaani

yoginisahakari

Goldie

yoginisahakari

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hey too good

par ammna ko lana jarori tha kya RN ke bheech

waise good story

pl jaldim update karo that to with long updated

we are used to Long updated

pl continue soon

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Yaar don't worry! i won't let her come in between RN!
Fine ! she is here to help Raj realise how much he loves Naina ! So u see now!!!!!!!!!??????????????? Embarrassed

Sabr karo yaar! Smile

And please all of u have to bear with me on one point ----------I can't post more than 2 posts! Ouch

Please try to understand it takes time for me to think then arrenge my thoughts aur phir unhe pen down karna aur phir type karna!!!!! U see it takes a lot of time !

tina_twinkling_

Groupbie

tina_twinkling_

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged
wow too gud

keep updating

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Listening Raj's voice Nandini comes running. Confused Smile

She sees raj sweating profusely. She comforts him. Raj goes back to sleep again.

He wakes up later to find out its night and he sees Nandini sleeping on a chair near by.

He wonders silently--------- Tum meri zindagi mein kyun wapas aayi ho?
Mein tumhe bahut pehle bhula chukka hoon. Main nahin bhoola ho toh who din jab mujhe ehsaas hua ki tum meri zindagi mein apne maksad se aayi thi Who tumhara kaam tha, Mujh par, Navin par aur Chauhaan par Surveillance rakhne ka.

Nahin bhoola hoon toh main yeh ki kis tarah tum hum teenon doston ke beech darar paida kar rahi thi Yeh dekhne ke liye ki how much we put our service before self!

Uss dion mujhe samajh aaya tumhara who jhoota pyaar, who jhoota apnapan, who humdardi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE U NANDINI I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raj doesn't realize that nandini is awake and is looking at him fight with his emotions.
She asks him-Do u need anything?
He replies coldly--------No.

Raj main janti hoon tum mujhse bahut nafrat karte ho. U have every reason to be mad at me.

Lekin jitna sach yeh hai ki u hate me utna hi sach yeh hai ki I still care for u. I still love u.

STOP IT. (Raj shouts) JUST STOP IT. Smile Smile
( Hai Gusse mein he looks soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute-Gussa karna bhi nahin aata). Embarrassed

Meri zindagi mein tumhari koi jagah nahin hai ! Do u understand! I hate u!
Agar mere dil mein kisi ke liye jagah hai toh who sirf Naina hai! I love her…………………………………….Yes I love her!
Embarrassed
Hearing this Nandini leaves.

And suddenly Raj realizes what he said and then tears start rolling down his cheeks and he shouts"NAINA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

I can't live without u I JUST CAN'T! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guru-ki-dewaani

chiky n choc

Groupbie

chiky n choc

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top