Armaan-Ridhima-Nok jhok

Posted: 16 years ago
How do you like the little nok-jhok and fights between armaan and ridhima.. I find them really cute!😳 Especially when armaan kids around with her and then stares in her eyes.. I loved the basketball court scenes..😆 They were so cute..
😆 😆
Yeh ..they both look so cute when they are fighting 😳

LOved the basketball scene 😆
yup they luk rlly cute fightin 😳 n all thr scenes whr armaan troubles ridhima r awesome
I love their fight 😳 ...they look choo cute while fighting 😳
Ya i love them too they are cute but my most favourite charachter is Atul 😳 😳 😳
Yup, i think they will make a fabulous couple and there little fights are so sweet 😳
they're little fighting scenes are soo funni n cute! 😆 😳
Their little fights are sooo sweet however i do hope that these fights do not turn them against each other.. That will make the serial a lil boring.. 😳
Yeah They both look really sweet and cute together! 😳 They showed the attachment of the five doctors in the MAKING OF DIL MIL GAYE!..last week.. u no while they were on sets! I really want to c it again.. and Armaan (KARAN SINGH) along with a fake reporter made RIDDHIMA(SHILPA) a BAKRI!!! 😆 😆
It was really funny..U shud all c it! 😆 Edited by wallaa - 16 years ago
lol!! yeah their fight scenes are really the best thing about the serial..loved the scene yesterday where armaan knelt in front of riddhima after he found out tht shes dr. shashank's daughter and was begging her for forgiveness in a sarcastic way..tht was toooo damn funny!!! 😆