Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
oh theres nothing wrong with her dressing sense...but such hairstyle n dressing sense looks good when u r out with frnds but not when u r in the hospital...

god if i wear such long earings, n have such hairstyle...the docs in my hospital will kick me out LOLLOL

seriously...in India...the first things we r told when we join medicine is that dress and behave like doctors...but anyways therez loads of difference in real n reel life...

i bet no intern in indian hospitals can dress up like that..long heels, curled up hair..LOL we'll be told to go out of the hospital n party LOL

btw: the serial is looking good! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the way anjali dresses up!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
she lukz beautiful..but i also think a doctor should look more decent .fr example ridds dresses really nice fits for her job.. Wink Embarrassed

but i think the dressing style is shown different for both coz they wanna show how different ridds and anjali are from one another.. Embarrassed

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
^^ yeah i know butter...she looks nice but in India..seriously docs arent supposed to dress like that especially when u r interns..working under senior docs..no ways u can have ur hair open, long earings..all this is absolutely NO NO!

rids dressing is more appropriate...thats how we usually dress up...

I can never even dream of dressing up like that n going to the hospital..i'll be dead scared of the senior docs.. Ouch LOL LOL

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Yaaa i agreeLOLLOLLOL even in sanjeevani...dr.simran was kinda like anjali only...but she wore decent clothes...i think she should have worn jeans with normal shirt or sumthing instead of backless tee's and allLOL...even if she is like total different from riddhima...this thingy seriously makes her character look fictional(which is...but coz they wanted it to look real) soo yaa i agreeLOLLOLLOL 

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:12am | IP Logged
It's true Anjali's wardrobe is wholly different from the other girls. But because it's a television series, they have to strike a balance between reality and entertainment. also because it's a much more urban-oriented, younger generation show that they have to keep the wardrobe the same. Notice how everyone wears colored contacts except for Dr.Shashank. Are we supposed to assume that everyone can afford them? Or just think they are real? I have to confess, I am not exactly tuning in to watch the patients or watch the cast wearing medical uniform.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I actually thought the same thing while watching yesterday's ep - Ridz's dressing is ok, but did you see her heels? Ouch LOL They were so HIGH! I was wondering how doctors are even allowed to wear such high heels - where I live, its a Health and Safety hazard!! LOL

dpatel2

dpatel2

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
i agree that anjali's dress code is so not suitable for an intern working in a hospital...i always make sure that i don't wear long earrings or party clothes to work...lol. i had to buy a new wardrobe for hospital wear....however, one thing in US is that most women docs wear high heels that goes with their dress code...but i personally avoid those b/c my feet hurts at the end of the day.i don't knw how some ppl. do that?

if i was in india as a doc....i think i would def. dress up like ridd when m an intern.....and when i get old and married then i would have dressed like dr. simran from astitva LOL

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Anjali doesn't have the best manners on the show at all. For that she comes last. but I think Anjali is the best dressed by far with Armaan coming in second. She is less conservative and more Western-dressed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top