Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Desii.Babiie

IF-Dazzler

Desii.Babiie

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Hey everybody,

I opened this topic to know hows everyone liking this serial so far..?...

I'm personally luving it and eagerly waiting to find out what's gona happen next.Embarrassed I think they did a FABULOUS job in introducing the characters in the first episode. If they keep it this way, i think it's gona grab many youngsters and is gona bcome a very popular one!!......as we're tired of the same saas-bahu serials..Big smile....The viewers will get to see something different this time and it's just great!!!

So anyways guys..pour ur thoughts out and share it with us....are u guys satisfied with it so far/...??...what is it that got you hooked??Big smile

AlizaHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So far.....??" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simoli

Groupbie

Simoli

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliza*

Hey everybody,

I opened this topic to know hows everyone liking this serial so far..?...

I'm personally luving it and eagerly waiting to find out what's gona happen next.Embarrassed I think they did a FABULOUS job in introducing the characters in the first episode. If they keep it this way, i think it's gona grab many youngsters and is gona bcome a very popular one!!......as we're tired of the same saas-bahu serials..Big smile....The viewers will get to see something different this time and it's just great!!!

So anyways guys..pour ur thoughts out and share it with us....are u guys satisfied with it so far/...??...what is it that got you hooked??Big smile

AlizaHeart

I totally agree with you

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
the show is rocking Smile

nitu07

IF-Dazzler

nitu07

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I just watched 1st epi and it rocked.....hoping to see lots of masti in this show Embarrassed ....now this makes me want to be an intern too Embarrassed LOL
I dunno but anjali seems a bit arrogant or....lil jealous of her sis ridhima??Confused
now I just have to wait and watch cuz I am addicted

Edited by nitu07 - 21 August 2007 at 6:50pm

Desii.Babiie

IF-Dazzler

Desii.Babiie

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
btw, does anyone know who posts the video updates here??
i haven't seen today's episode and am eagerly waiting for the video as i don't get star one here..
anybody...???

AlizaHeart

Edited by Aliza* - 21 August 2007 at 7:08pm

abru07

Goldie

abru07

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Clap
Totally agreed guys!
There are better aspects of life than multiple marriages, extra marital affairs and saas bahu fights.. LOL LOL

desirocks

IF-Rockerz

desirocks

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
i knw the first epi wasnt borin at all cuz usually first day first shows r borin but im lovin this show so far LOL

karan is super hot Embarrassed LOL

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
the show is rocking so far Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.