KK_lassi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This serial was started to be watched as Jassi had impressed one and all. ALso it was a little later that we found she had a crush on Armaan.

So basicallly , We saw Jassi for JASSI, and not for any other crush. But with time  we have taken Jassi for Granted. That is , today there r two opposite groups of Armaans Fans and Purabs Fans. We keep Discussing on how one is low and how one is high.

But this serial is not of a girl  who Falls for Someone, But this story is of a girl Who worked hard Day and night and achieved a post , which would prove that Girl is the boon of God to Parents. She did not stop even when people would make fun of her. Also she would never betray the values and respect of her parents in the flow of others who feel it is outdated to listen to ur parents. THATS JASSI. We never watched Jassi for her to fall for Armaan or Purab. We were inspired  that this girl would work and face every difficulty of this world with Courage in heart, Faith in God and Taking care of her parents Respect. She does not want some one  outside the world come and disrespect her parents on some or the other topic. So she has worked hard &hard and reached the  sky.

But none of us consider this fact. If we say that we r Armaan or Purab Fan , we forget that this is all later. But we were First  JASSI FANS!

I am respecting this serial for the character that they have shown, who has proved that GIRLS , inspite of todays difificulties, achieves a place of Honour for her dear ones

Edited by KK_lassi - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail

Hey Guys if Iam wrong , Plz correct me.

kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's very true. I am impressed by kkjassi point of view towards jassi. I too like jjkn due to jassi. Agar jassi hi nahi rahegi to "kya purab aur kya armaan" .No one have any identity without jassi. She is so wonderful person.A person with heart of gold,with courage,Person who hardwork like anything to save her company for which she is working with dedication. She loves every body from her parents,armaan,nandu,rohan,her gang and even purab that's why she got upset and hurt when she knowed about gulmoher take over from purab.
Please take a note that everybody uses her (mainly armaan) but no one hates het that's the important point. She is a person to whom no body hates. every body respects her.
So song is like that "Hum Jaise lakho hai par jassi jaisi koi nahin".
So three cheers for our jassi 👏 👏 👏
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well said KK it is just right now Jassi's love life getting my teeth on edge ...utterly frustrating behaviour by a seemingly intelligent female ..by the way whatever the motive behind Purab's addition ,he is a welcome addition to jjkn...kinds of spices things up becuse he actually gives Armaan a chance  to use his rusting brain!..for his plotting and scheming!
Morgoth thumbnail

Agree with current completely. I dont hate Jassi either - hate is too strong a word. Its just that her gullibility and naivete annoy me at times. I feel like shaking her and shouting "Wake up and smell the cappucino, girl!"

But, I just have to be patient I suppose and wait for her to learn through first-hand experience.😛

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
navika thumbnail
Purab came here just to protect jassi so that she can know that Armaan is playing games with her and he loves her very much but someday jassi will realize.
heyeon thumbnail
Originally posted by: navika

Purab came here just to protect jassi so that she can know that Armaan is playing games with her and he loves her very much but someday jassi will realize.

It is my personal preference that Jassi should protect HERSELF. she does not need a Purab or Armaan to protect her.
KK_lassi thumbnail

For what ever reason Purab enters or Armaan flirts,  Jassi 's characters is the basis of  their every reason.

Tindae thumbnail

Jassi when faced with a problem reacts and gets a result. The other night she barged into Raj's flat so he won't leak the secrets.

She is a very strong indivual who can look after herself and Armaan.

She is very clever, She has let Armaan beleive she is his for the asking but when he is got interested she drops a bombshell - "I will not be your second love". How is the poor man supposed to react to this bodily blow?

What ever sh might say she will not let go of Armaan - loves him too much.

She is very warm and loving, whoever comes across her feels the warmth.

KK_lassi thumbnail

Is this serial putting belief that what ever u love, u get , no matter of LOOKS? or any thing?

In that case , the message would not appreciate the fact that , one should dream in limits!