|

Edited by umi82990 - 16 years ago
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

[Click refresh or contact us if any avatar cant be seen/ is missing]

[Click refresh or contact us if any signature cant be seen/ is missing]

Non-linked Siggy

Linked siggy that takes u right to the forum page.....(u must paste the whole thing into your siggy box)

[Click refresh or contact us if any signaturecant be seen/ is missing]

umi82990 thumbnail

user posted image  user posted image

user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image user posted image  user posted image  user posted image

[Click refresh or contact us if any signature cant be seen/ is missing]

umi82990 thumbnail

[Click refresh or contact us if any signature cant be seen/ is missing]

umi82990 thumbnail

The ABC's of Big B:

A-Amar Akbar Anothny, Abhimaan, Anand, Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Sathiyo, Aetbaar, Armaan, Aks, Aankhen, Ajooba, Aaj Ka Ajrun, Agneepath, Adalat

B-Black, Baabul, Bunty Aur Babli, Baghban, Boom, Bade Miyan Chote Miyan, Bombay To Goa, Bemisaal

C-Coolie,
Chupke Chupke, Cheeni Kum

D-Don, Dl Jo Bhi Kahey, Dev, Deewaar - Lets Bring Our Heroes Home, Deewar-Old, Dostana, Darna Zaroori Hai

E-
Eklavya, Ek Rishtaa, Ek Ajnabee

F-Family - Ties of Blood

G-Ghatak, Geraftaar, Garam Masala

H- Hum, Hum Kaun Hai?, Hera Pheri

I- Iman Dharam

J-Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, Jadugar

K-
Kyun? Ho Gaya Na!, Kabhi Alvida naa kehna, Khakee, Kaalia, Kohram
Kaante, Khuda Gawah, Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham
, Kabhi Kabhie, Kasme Vaade, Khuddaar

L-Lakshya, Lal Baadshah, Lalwaris

M-Main Azad Hoon, Mohabbatein, Major Saab, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, Manzil, Mr. Natwarlal, Mili, Majboor, Mard, Mahaan

N-
Nastik, Namak Haram, Namak Halaal, Naseeb, Nishabd

O

P-Parvana, Pukaar

Q-

R-Roti Kapada Aur Makan, Ram Balram

S-Saat Hindustani, Sooryavansham,Sharaabi, Silsila, Sarkar, Shakti
Shahenshah, Satte Pe Satta, Shaan

T-Toofan, The Great Gambler, Trishul

U

V-Viruddh, Veer-Zaara

W-Waqt - The Race Against Time

X-

Y-Yaarana

Z-Zameer, Zanjeer, Zamaanat

umi82990 thumbnail
Abhishek is special: Kareena

NDTV Correspondent

Tuesday, August 21, 2007: (New Delhi):

From Enemy No 1 to Hero No 1, Abhishek Bachchan seems to have come full circle in Kareena Kapoor's life.

No matter what the public perception about Kapoors and Bachchans going to war after Karisma's broken engagement, Bebo insists she has no problems with AB Jr.

"You know he is my Hero No 1. When I entered the film industry, I did my first shot with him. I have seen him learn the ropes as an actor. I have seen him do takes and retakes and I cannot forget shooting with him for Refugee. I have so many unforgettable memories of Abhishek from those days," she said.

While Kareena's mellow response may shock many, it will come as no surprise to those who have always blamed Abhishek for causing the real damage.

If reports appearing in the media are true, AB Jr made it a point not to work with anyone from the Kapoor clan and maintained a distance from Kareena, who was a good friend before.

She also lost out on a Karan Johar project because Abhishek apparently raised a stink. The feisty Kapoor kanya retaliated by turning down Apoorva Lakhia's next film with Junior Bachchan.

Animosity takes backseat

However animosity has since taken a back seat. Rumours even suggest a possible Kareena-Abhishek casting in Randhir Kapoor's new film under the RK banner.

"Your never forget your first hero. He remains special to you. After Refugee, I have worked with many actors, but Abhishek is still special. I am glad to see he has grown so much as an actor," said Kareena.

"He has really struggled to reach where he is today. It was not easy. I have known him from the start of his career and he has improved by leaps and bounds. He has blossomed into a wonderful actor.

"I don't have any grudges against Abhishek for refusing to work with him. It's his personal decision and I bear him no ill will for that. Everyone is free to work according to his or her own choice. He will always be Hero No 1 for me," she said.

With Kareena holding out the olive branch, it remains to be seen if Abhishek will grasp it or choose to continue the battle that has broken so many producers' hearts and kept this hot pair from joining up on screen.
umi82990 thumbnail

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan and diva Lata Mangeshkar, Indian showbiz' most formidable twosome, have lately discovered a mutual love and admiration for each other.

The bonding between the two is evident from the fact that Amitabh makes it a point to attend any function Lata invites him to.

On Thursday, Amitabh flew down to Pune to inaugurate the cancer wing of Lata's hospital, Pandit Dinanath Mangeshkar Memorial Hospital.

The mega-star had flown in from Bangkok just two days ago for a special screening of his new film "Sarkar".

On Thursday evening, he was supposed to attend the premiere of "Sarkar" with Abhishek Bachchan in Hyderabad. After attending the Mumbai premiere Wednesday night he left for Pune Thursday. After attending Lata's function he proceeded the same evening to Hyderabad on a chartered plane.

There was no other way he could attend the event in Pune and the "Sarkar" premiere in Hyderabad on the same day.

This camaraderie between the two started at lyricist Javed Akhtar's 60th birthday bash in January where they were seen laughing and bonding together.

Then when Lata shyly invited Amitabh to receive an award at a function marking her father's death anniversary, the mega-star graciously took time out to be there.

Before leaving for Pune to inaugurate a wing of Lata's hospital, Amitabh said: "It can't be helped. When Lataji asked me to inaugurate a new wing in her hospital I instantly agreed.

"We had spoken about it a month in advance. And there was no question of refusing. No one says no to Lataji. Yes, I had to make special arrangements to attend both her function and the premiere in Hyderabad. The effort was definitely worth it for her sake."

Speaking on the discernible new bonding between them, he observed: "We've always had tremendous respect and love for each other. Maybe now we've more occasions to interact and get to know each other better.

"I adore Lata Didi's sense of humour. There's always a mischievous smile hovering on her face and a twinkle in her eye. She has a joke for every occasion. Does she really say all those wonderful things about me? She's just being kind. She is far ahead of me in every respect."

umi82990 thumbnail
Aishwarya filming for 'The Pink Panther' in Paris: Photos
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 (EST)
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai filming the sequel to The Pink Panther in Paris, around the Grand-Palais

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Bachchan filming the sequel to The Pink Panther in Paris, around the Grand-Palais. Photo Credit: Splash News

21 August 2007 (Sawf News) - Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai has started filming the sequel to The Pink Panther in Paris.

A follow up exclusive from Sawf News on the role Aishwarya plays in the film will be published shortly. It will dispel recent reports that it is a bit role that was offered to and rejected by Celina Jaitley.

In the meantime you can enjoy these photos.

Aishwarya Bachchan with husband and leading Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan at the Grand-Palais. Photo Credit: Splash News

Aishwarya Bachchan speaking with Steve Martin who plays the lead in the film as bumbling French police detective Jacques Clouseau. Photo Credit: Splash News

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Bachchan filming the sequel to The Pink Panther in Paris, around the Grand-Palais. Photo Credit: Splash News

She is obviously very desirable in the West because of her beauty. She has definitely come a far way since Miss World.

I have enjoyed this piece on Aishwarya Rai and since I am Indian it will be refreshing to her beside Steve Martin in Panther 2.

umi82990 thumbnail
Abhishek and Aishwarya earmark Toronto for 'Unforgettable Tour' debut
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 (EST)
Bollywood's glamorous couple, Abhisek and Aiswarya Bachchan, announced that the Bachchan's Unforgettable Tour will open in Toronto, while speaking at a press conference in Toronto, Friday, 17 August 2007, attended by Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty

The Bachchans during a on stage performance of a song and dance item from one of their films. Photo Credit: PR Photos

18 August 2007 (Sawf News) - Bollywood's glamorous couple, Abhisek and Aiswarya Bachchan, announced that the Bachchan's Unforgettable Tour will open in Toronto, while speaking at a press conference in Toronto, Friday, 17 August 2007, attended by Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty.

Earlier the newly weds were greeted by a large number of their fans outside Toronto's Royal York Hotel, where they made the announcement.

"If all goes well, and God willing, we will premiere the Unforgettable Tour in the city of Toronto because we feel that it is the best city to premiere the tour in," CBC quotes Abhishek Bachchan as saying.

The Unforgettable Tour, first announced in June, during the International Indian Film Academy Awards in Sheffield, England, will begin in summer 2008. It will consist of on stage re-enactments of popular Bollywood song-and-dance items.

The tour is promoted by the Bachchan family - Amitabh Bachchan, 65, his son Abhishek Bachchan, 31, and Abhishek's wife Aishwarya Bachchan, 33, all of them top ranking stars of Bollywood.

Other stars participating in the tour include Lara Dutta, Bipasha Basu and Ritesh Deshmukh.

The tour will transit through 18 countries around the world with sizeable Indian populations and include stops at Vancouver, New York, Los Angeles, London, Cairo, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong.

The overseas market, with its comparatively deeper pockets, is becoming increasingly important to Bollywood stars and producers. Besides, promoting themselves and their future films the stars will also attempt to raise awareness about Global Warming

"Terrible, terrible things are happening to this Earth of ours and we want to use this platform to try to acquaint people about what it's about and what they can do," said Abhishek. "We're using this opportunity to spread the word."

A TV special is being contemplated that will focus on the off stage activities of the stars during the tour.