Music Corner

Emraan Hashmi and new singers

Jaseeka thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey everyone.I just noticed that mostly the first songs of a new singers are picturised on Emraan Hashmi.He must be lucky for new singers.πŸ˜†

Examples:

1)Himesh Reshamiyaa's first big hit Ashiq Banaya Aapne.After this song he became one of the big singers.

2) Atif Aslam sang Wo Lamhe from Zeher,which also became a big chart.After that he also sang Juda hoke bhi in Kalyug.

3) Zubeen Sarg's first song Ya Ali was also picturised on Emraan Hashmi.And for this song Zubeen got many Awards.

4)Mustafa sang in Awarapaan To Phir Ayo.Also Emraan movie.

5)Mithoon who is like Himesh a good music director and singer made his singing debut in THE TRAIN also Emraan Hashmi movie.I loved the song Wo Ajnabee.

I think Emraan's face suits to many voices from Udit narayan too Himesh Reshamiyaa.I think that gives a chance to new singers to became famous!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana4U thumbnail
u know i never noticed that...seems like Emraan is very lucky 4 these upcoming singers..
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jaseeka

Hey everyone.I just noticed that mostly the first songs of a new singers are picturised on Emraan Hashmi.He must be lucky for new singers.πŸ˜†

Examples:

1)Himesh Reshamiyaa's first big hit Ashiq Banaya Aapne.After this song he became one of the big singers.

2) Atif Aslam sang Wo Lamhe from Zeher,which also became a big chart.After that he also sang Juda hoke bhi in Kalyug.

3) Zubeen Sarg's first song Ya Ali was also picturised on Emraan Hashmi.And for this song Zubeen got many Awards.

4)Mustafa sang in Awarapaan To Phir Ayo.Also Emraan movie.

5)Mithoon who is like Himesh a good music director and singer made his singing debut in THE TRAIN also Emraan Hashmi movie.I loved the song Wo Ajnabee.

I think Emraan's face suits to many voices from Udit narayan too Himesh Reshamiyaa.I think that gives a chance to new singers to became famous!

Awwww..geeta.....ye kaise pakda tum ne.....v.interesting
ye tho abhi tak mujhe maloom nahi thha.....thankzzz for sharingπŸ€—

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woah... it's true! I never noticed it... what's more is that all those songs are really good 😳 He really is a good luck charm to all those singers
cool_pooja thumbnail
Actually its mainly bec emraan hasmshi's film songs are very good and the producers publicize these songs.. So in a way emraan hashmi is lucky for many singers!
gem5000 thumbnail
emraans movies may not be good but i always get the songs coz i know they will be good...most of the songs in his movies do top the charts...
Jaseeka thumbnail
hehe I totally forgot to tell about the other singer who sang the song KAHO NA KAHO from Murder.I think it was also his first song in bollywood and also picturised in Emraan Hashmi. πŸ˜†
Reema_J thumbnail
Totally agree... these singers hit it big time with their songs!

I think ever since Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Aksar and even Zeher, the audience has noticed that a completely rockin' soundtrack always has a photograph of Emraan Hashmi on the cover! I know that's the case for me, I see a preview of Emraan's new movie and I automatically get the soundtrack for it... not once have I regretted that so far!

Also... if singers like this are goin' to continue comin' into Bollywood then I for one, would most definitely welcome them with arms wide open! They're fabulous and with such great style... mostly unique to themselves!