Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Research says, K serials good for women (Page 4)

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 10:31am | IP Logged
So what is the topic??that the K-serials are actually doing a world of good to the humanity???

Arghhh, God save India and the human race, the day we would be actually needing K-factory to churn their stinky masala to revive us...Unhappy
Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

So what is the topic??that the K-serials are actually doing a world of good to the humanity???

Arghhh, God save India and the human race, the day we would be actually needing K-factory to churn their stinky masala to revive us...Unhappy

LOL  I dont' think it is K-serials alone but all the soaps all together... it just so happens that K-serials are the most popular of all and hence they are given the most credit... Smile

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

This reminds me of the immense changes in the financial status of the serial people..all of a sudden they shift into a poor house from mansion...seems these people don't know basics of savings....they can atleast  take help from financial experts knowLOL!!!! BTW these people can sign any documents without seeing them and they become poor all of a suddenSmile

Myth you are funny .. I love the way someone offers a blank check to a person in K-serials and the recipient gets excited thinking they can write whatever number they wish to have on the check..LOL Confused  I wonder if anyone offered Kekta a  blank check ....Wink

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>This reminds me of the immense changes in the financial status of the serial people..all of a sudden they shift into a poor house from mansion...seems these people don't know basics of savings....they can atleast take help from financial experts knowLOL!!!! BTW these people can sign any documents without seeing them and they become poor all of a suddenSmile

Myth you are funny .. I love the way someone offers a blank check to a person in K-serials and the recipient gets excited thinking they can write whatever number they wish to have on the check..LOL Confused I wonder if anyone offered Kekta a blank check ....Wink

Well, in the hind sight, I don't mind if people around me learn this aspect of the serials and que up in front of my home, offering 'signed' blank checks to me... Tongue ...... Embarrassed Wink LOL    
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

i can believe it. shows gals to be smarter than the guys. shows them they can get a step on their guys Smile

all lies of course Tongue
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

i can believe it. shows gals to be smarter than the guys. shows them they can get a step on their guys Smile

all lies of course Tongue

You mean girls cannot go a step above the guys and the shows that show it were just lying???Did not quite get you Confused

Edited by raksha.l - 23 August 2007 at 11:13pm
IdeaQueen IF-Dazzler
IdeaQueen
IdeaQueen

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

This reminds me of the immense changes in the financial status of the serial people..all of a sudden they shift into a poor house from mansion...seems these people don't know basics of savings....they can atleast  take help from financial experts knowLOL!!!! BTW these people can sign any documents without seeing them and they become poor all of a suddenSmile

Myth you are funny .. I love the way someone offers a blank check to a person in K-serials and the recipient gets excited thinking they can write whatever number they wish to have on the check..LOL Confused  I wonder if anyone offered Kekta a  blank check ....Wink

One more thing is the way..forcibilly some one made to sign on the documents which will transfer their property to the villan..is'nt there a mechanism in which again we can go and claim in court..that we signed that only when one threatened..to do soConfused..very silly Smile

rockstallion Goldie
rockstallion
rockstallion

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

One more thing is the way..forcibilly some one made to sign on the documents which will transfer their property to the villan..is'nt there a mechanism in which again we can go and claim in court..that we signed that only when one threatened..to do soConfused..very silly Smile

LOL very true ROFL

and i remembered one all time best scenes....

its like the vamp pays the doctor to make fake reports of pregnancy, and the heroine always knows this ,,,, and there is no other clinic existing LOL LOL

Go to top