Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

wallaa

wallaa

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hey who is this Dr Keerti Mehra??

She played the role of a girl named Antara, Dhruv's wife in KUMKUM??
Who is she? Does any1 no?

Wasn't Rahul's surname MEHRA in SANJEEVANI??? Or was it JUHI's??

I am totally confused! Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr Mehra???...." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*bunnybear*

IF-Rockerz

*bunnybear*

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
she is pooja ...her 1st serial was hare kanch ki chudiya...she had played a role of vikram's x wife

nrin2k

IF-Dazzler

nrin2k

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
i have the same question who was this girl in sanjeevni b4?? I mean whos family wasn't rahul' surname was mehra? juhi singh and rahul mehra isnt it? pls some one tell me if u know about season 1 sanjeevni..and the lady who is heroines nani i think i saw her b4 who is she relate to cant remember anything very confusing plss help..

abru07

Goldie

abru07

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
It was juhi singh and rahul mehra!!
But the biggest blooper is as under:
Shashank was married to smriti and they had a five year old daughter anjali, the only child. Then smriti gets pregnant and has a miscarriage. So where did ridhima come from and she is only a year younger than anjali.. LOL
I really feel like watching the old sanjeevani too Embarrassed

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

i have the same question who was this girl in sanjeevni b4?? I mean whos family wasn't rahul' surname was mehra? juhi singh and rahul mehra isnt it? pls some one tell me if u know about season 1 sanjeevni..and the lady who is heroines nani i think i saw her b4 who is she relate to cant remember anything very confusing plss help..

No she was not there in season 1 of sanjeevani..I watched the entire serial...

She's a new entry..

But there r many other bloopers too.... LOL LOL

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Thats what i was confused about yesterday coz Rahul's surname was Mehra and Juhi's was Singh. I thought they may have changed Juhi but then Juhi wasn't so strict like Dr. Mehra.

Originally posted by haseeb18oct

Shashank was married to smriti and they had a five year old daughter anjali, the only child. Then smriti gets pregnant and has a miscarriage. So where did ridhima come from and she is only a year younger than anjali.. LOL

I agree. First they had a son who died, then daughter AAnjali and then she miscarried.

It could be that Anjali failed a year or 2 in school Ouch LOL

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Maybe she's Rahul and Juhi's kid Ouch If Gurdeep is coming back....then its possible.

What freaks me out is that nurse...Padma something? She looks EXACTLY like Smriti, only her name is changed and now she's a nurse LOL LOL wonder what the hell is going on....hope Smriti is still alive and comes back Embarrassed

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:46am | IP Logged
but wasnt smriti a doctor, Confused
i remmeber as mohnish behls name being dr shashankh in sanjeevni Confused

so wwhat is he now shashank mehra gupta ... Confused

maybe he married to padma and rids and anjali are step Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top