Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I know that some contestants on this show are not what they seem. Their face expressions change within minutes, it seems they are always doing drama to gain votes.

They talk innocently or cry so that people have sympathy for them. i really think there are 2 or 3 contestants on this show which are real dramewaj, you can tell from their face that they do not feel the same from the inside as they are from the outside.

They act as if they are dumb or something, acting like kids sometimes. They act so innocent and try to draw attention from the Judges as well as the public.
What do you guys think?

Who do you think is the most unrealistic person on this show?

Edited by gursharan - 21 August 2007 at 1:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kitna Asli, Kitna Nakli" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*MS Princess*

*MS Princess*

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
um i dunno ....not really i cant name any...LOL

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
iono i dun liek dat dyude harpeet much he seeems a bit out everythigng.. uhmm ive heard sumedha is ocncieted but i dunno if its trueeee

trishancku

Goldie

trishancku

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
It is not the contestants, the mentors, Aditya or even the producers of the show who are unrealistic as you have imagined.

It is the janta, the public who are the most unrealistic participants of this show.

For example: On a particular day one singer excels over everybody or he/she is the best on that day. But what our public does is that it ignores him and vote for their favourite singer however bad he/she sings. It is the Janata which is the dramebaz on such shows.

jani-yeh

IF-Sizzlerz

jani-yeh

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Totally knw wat ur sayin....Harpreet is a total drama queen or shud that b drama king....jo b hai he's it.... LOL LOL LOL

lifeztuf

Goldie

lifeztuf

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Raja is the drama king rather..The way he rushed to the stage  and jabardasti hugged the pakis when they announced that they will not eliminate anyone on Saturday, I felt it was rather superficial and he was trying to draw attention. I mean it was not natural..And everytime there is an emotional scene, I feel he tries to bring tears into his eyes somehow. Its just so artificial.

Edited by lifeztuf - 21 August 2007 at 12:37pm

stiletto

Goldie

stiletto

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaari_puja

iono i dun liek dat dyude harpeet much he seeems a bit out everythigng.. uhmm ive heard sumedha is ocncieted but i dunno if its trueeee

oi priya cmon! harpreet isnt bad! he just stays out of all the drama! he does his singing and gets off the stage! theres nothing wrong in that! in fact i like that

-shehzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-shehzaadi-

SRGMP L'il Champs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i dont think any of the contestants are unrealistic. its mostly the mentors. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top