Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Post d Related Articles of Dil mil gaye

here!

Big smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rayusimplyrashIawesomeKSGttimpylubnahld101..deepu..ksg_ritikaneha2005smartleo_waloArushi.whoa..Rockstar_riaarmaanno01fanindiangirl07-Preeti--ialwayswill-a2zahidKaran.T.JustaDream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Related Articles of Dil Mil Gaye!!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged

'Armaan of Dill Mil Gayye is like me'- Karan Singh

Karan Singh made his debut in a Balaji serial on MTV, titled 'Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi'. Then he was seen in "Solah Sringaar". But now, a fleshy role in a new youth-oriented show, 'Dill Mill Gayye,' has him all charged up.

E-mail E-mail   Comments 22 Comments
< =send_article.asp method=post> </>
Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* < id=from size=40 name=from> *
  Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* < id=to size=40 name=to> *
< id=message name=message rows=4 cols=32></>
  function reloadCAPTCHA() { document.getElementById('CAPTCHA').src='CAPTCHA/CAPTCHA_ image.asp?'+Date(); }

< id=securityCode maxLength=12 size=12 name=securityCode autocomplete="off">
  < =submit value="Send Email Now!" name=Submit> < id=news_id = value=831 name=news_id>

Karan Singh made his debut in a Balaji serial on MTV, titled "Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi". Then he was seen in "Solah Sringaar" and "Kasuati Zindagi Ki". His career has now taken a complete new turn as the actor will now be seen in a new youth-oriented show, "Dill Mill Gayye,". Chitchat with Karan Singh where he talks about his new show, his venture in Bollywood as well as the future of Indian Television.

Q: What is your "Dill Mill Gayye" all about?
A: It's about five medical interns who are doing their internship in one of the best hospitals named Sanjevani. The serial follows their transformation from medical interns to practicing doctors.

Q: What is your character in the serial?
A: I am playing the role of one of the interns, Armaan Mallik. And how he is, you will all come to know soon. All I can say is he's a wonderful character.

Q: We have heard that it's a youth-oriented story…
A: Yes, very much so. But instead of having a bunch of college-going students we have five medical interns. I am sure that the youth will be interested in watching such a show. It has fun, intensity, seriousness that the study of medicine requires, plus the story of the GeNext.

Q: You were playing a character in "Solah Sringaar", but now it's off air. Any reasons?
A: Actually, I was not able to devote time there because "Dill Mill Gayye" was in progress. In "Solah Sringaar", my character is currently in London (laughs).

Q: Your debut was with Balaji. How was your experience of working with them?
A: Oh, it was just fantastic. I was lucky to have debuted under such a banner. They are extremely professional. I learned a lot there.

Q: So are you willing to work with them in the future?
A: I will be glad if I get a chance to work with them again.

Q: Out of all the characters you have played so far, which one is your favorite?
A: It has to be my character in "Dill Mill Gayye", the character of Armaan. The reason being the character is very much like me.

Q: New shows are going on air every other day. Do you think that in this highly-competitive market your show will be able to sustain itself?
A: We are hoping for the best, the rest depends on the taste of the audience. It's a fun-filled show, with a different look and feel to it. This show will definitely attract the young crowd and they are our target audience.

Q: Are you planning to switch to films?
A: Not exactly, I won't call it switching. I am part of two films which will be released soon. One is "Bhram" and the other is Subhash Sukla's "I am 24". I don't think at this point of time I will be shifting completely to films. That will depend largely upon the offers that I get.

Q: Many actors are opening up their own production houses, do you wish to do the same?
A: Haven't thought about it as yet.

Q: According to you, want kind of show will rule the market in the future --- family dramas or reality shows?
A: I think the audience is bored of family dramas that have dragged on for years now. I think reality shows will be the next happening things on television.

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=831

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.Rockstar_ria

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Launch of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye

Cinevistaas has relaunched their serial "Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye" on Star One.

E-mail E-mail   Comments 27 Comments
  function reloadCAPTCHA() { document.getElementById('CAPTCHA').src='CAPTCHA/CAPTCHA_ image.asp?'+Date(); }

< =submit value="Send Email Now!" name=Submit> < id=news_id = value=842 name=news_id>

SLIDESHOW
1 of 4 < id=bntPlay =Play() = value="Play - Stop" name=> < id=btnPrev =Prev(); = value="<< Previous" name=2> < id=btnNext =Next(); = value=" Next >> " name=button2>
Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye
Cinevistaas has relaunched their serial 'Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye'
< =1.2> /* Interactive Image slideshow with text description By Christian Carlessi Salvad (cocolinks@c.net.gt). Keep this notice intact. Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com for script */ g_fPlayMode = 0; g_iimg = -1; g_imax = 0; g_ImageTable = new Array(); function ChangeImage(fFwd) { if (fFwd) { if (++g_iimg==g_imax) g_iimg=0; } else { if (g_iimg==0) g_iimg=g_imax; g_iimg--; } Update(); } f unction getobject(obj){ if (document.getElementById) return document.getElementById(obj) else if (document.all) return document.all[obj] } function Update(){ getobject("_Ath_Slide").src = g_ImageTable[g_iimg][0]; getobject("_Ath_FileName").innerHTML = g_ImageTable[g_iimg][1]; getobject("_Ath_Img_X").innerHTML = g_iimg + 1; getobject("_Ath_Img_N").innerHTML = g_imax; } function Play() { g_fPlayMode = !g_fPlayMode; if (g_fPlayMode) { getobject("btnPrev").disabled = getobject("btnNext").disabled = true; Next(); } else { getobject("btnPrev").disabled = getobject("btnNext").disabled = false; } } function OnImgLoad() { if (g_fPlayMode) window.setTimeout("Tick()", g_dwTimeOutSec*1000); } function Tick() { if (g_fPlayMode) Next(); } function Prev() { ChangeImage(false); } function Next() { ChangeImage(true); } ////configure below variables///////////////////////////// //configure the below images and description to your own. g_ImageTable[g_imax++] = new Array ("http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/sanje evani_dil_mil_gaye_1.jpg", "Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye
Cinevistaas has relaunched their serial 'Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye'"); g_ImageTable[g_imax++] = new Array ("http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/sanje evani_dil_mil_gaye_2.jpg", "Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye
Cinevistaas has relaunched their serial 'Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye'"); g_ImageTable[g_imax++] = new Array ("http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/sanje evani_dil_mil_gaye_3.jpg", "Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye
Cinevistaas has relaunched their serial 'Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye'"); g_ImageTable[g_imax++] = new Array ("http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/images/uploads/sanje evani_dil_mil_gaye_4.jpg", "Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye
Cinevistaas has relaunched their serial 'Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye'"); //extend the above list as desired g_dwTimeOutSec=7 ////End configuration///////////////////////////// if (document.getElementById||document.all) window.onload=Play Cinevistaas has relaunched their serial "Sanjeevani-Dill Mill Gayye" at Aromas Of China on 17th August 2007.
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=842

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.Rockstar_ria

ACE07

ACE07

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hmmmm... Sounds a bit like 'Scrubs' or 'Grey's anatomy' if it's a more serious aspect of internship rather than the comic one of Scrubs...

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Karan loses his heart to a young intern

He debuted on television with Balaji's Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi but it was with his second show Kasauti Zindagi Kay, also a Balaji production, that Karan Singh became popular. But when Kasauti's Sharad turned from a good to completely bad guy and was sent to jail, Karan did not take a break from acting.

In fact, he was working in another daily Solhah Singaar which was telecast on Sahara. "The problem with Sahara is that it's not the viewers' favourite channel," he rues. However, that's the reason behind his quitting the show. "Nothing was happening with the character. And when I was offered Dill Mil Gayye I decided to quit Solhah Singaar because the story had taken a different turn and my character was not moving at all," explains Karan who is quite excited about doing the second season of the very popular medical series Sanjivani.

Dill Mil Gayye, according to Karan, is quite different from Sanjivani though doctors and hospitals continue to be the common links between the two seasons of the show. "The new season of the show is young, fresh and peppy. It revolves around the lives of five interns and their interpersonal relationships," he says, adding, "The show is going to be aired at a time when people are looking for something different on television."

The serial now has pyar, masti, emotions and betrayal has Karan playing the young intern Dr. Arman Malik. "Arman the son of a doctor. He is confident, spoilt and flirtatious. But he is a very good doctor too and is very serious about his work," says Karan.

He says Arman is both serious and fun-loving. He gets along well with the dean's elder daughter, also an intern, Dr. Anjali Gupta and romance starts brewing between the two. But before the relationship evolves any further, complications arise and Arman falls in love with the dean's younger daughter Dr. Ridhima. "I am expecting everyone to love the show. It's not a normal family drama. The new interns are full of spunk, commitment, energy and the story has lot of drama. It also explores the complex world of relationships," says the actor who is having great time working for the show. "We have lot of fun on the sets. The idea is to enjoy your work and when you are happy you tend to work better."

Ask him whether his character in Kasauti will return and he says that he is unaware of any such plans. "Entries and exits keep happening in daily soaps. If Sharad is brought back from jail I will do the show again," he avers, adding, "I am not a complete Balaji boy but haven't parted ways with them either." Karan is a fitness freak and loves swimming besides playing basketball and volleyball. But he is not a party animal. "I am not into parties and late nights. I have a few close friends but they aren't from the TV industry," he signs off.

www.deccan.com

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..deepu..armaanno01fanRockstar_ria

synx

Groupbie

synx

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
COOL..THNKS:)

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged

'Actors should make sure they are versatile' - Muskaan Mehani

Muskaan Mehani is all set to rock in Star One's Dill Mill Gayee. She has shared screen space with the gorgeous Vidya Balan in Heyy Baby.

E-mail E-mail   Comments 4 Comments

< =submit value="Send Email Now!" name=Submit> < id=news_id = value=846 name=news_id>

The ideal best friend in Yeh Meri Life Hain, a loving sister in Mamta, Muskaan is now going to prove her self as the best doctor on the block. Her list does not end here, as she is all set to rock Bollywood, in Sajid Nadiawala's Heyy Baby.

We talk to Muskaan Mehani to get an insight to her two new breaks on the small and big screen.

Tell us something about the role you play in the new show - Dill Mill Gaye?

Muskaan: I am playing a Gujarati girl who is forced to get married, but being career-oriented, she wishes to become a doctor. She joins the hospital, and becomes a part of the madness in the show.

You started off your television career, playing a typical Punjabi girl next door, and now you're back with the Gujarati touch.

Muskaan: (laughter) yes, I love a lot of variety in my roles. It does getting boring doing the same thing over and over again. And I was really looking forward for a completely different role than what I've previously done. Actors should make sure they are versatile and they do different roles. There is no point doing the same thing over and over again.

You decided to not be a part of Mamta post leap, why so?

Muskaan: I don't really want to comment on Mamta at this point. Its done and gone.

We heard that you are a part of Sajid Nadiawala's latest movie - Heyy Baby. Your comments on that?

Muskaan: Yes, I am in the movie, playing Vidya Balan's friend. It was fun doing the movie. I was there in quite a number of scenes with Vidya, so who would miss out on such a good opportunity? Sajid, Vidya and the whole team are great to work with. Heyy Baby is a must watch, I am not saying this because I am in it, but the story is really nice. Its got the perfect proportion of comedy and emotions.

Any message for your fans?

Muskaan: Go watch Heyy Baby and look forward to Dill Mill Gayee.

Are small screen stars ready to hit off to Bollywood? Wishing bubbly Muskaan all the very best for her future.
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=846

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Mohnish and Gurdip to return in sequel to Sanjeevani

The much-awaited sequel to Sanjeevani is ready to roll. The sequel wil start on Star One from August 20th under a new name 'Dil Mill Gaye'...

E-mail E-mail   Comments 63 Comments

< =submit value="Send Email Now!" name=Submit> < id=news_id = value=780 name=news_id>

The popular medical drama Sanjeevani (Star Plus) will return with its second season on Star One from August 20. The sequel comes with a new name Dil Mill Gaye.

Mohnish Behl and Gurdip Kohli are retained in the show playing the roles of Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi Singh respectively. The others include Muskaan Mehani (Yeh Meri Life Hain), Sunaina Gulla, Karan Singh, Pankitt Thaker and Shilpa Anand.

Apparently, the story now revolves around the hospital, where Dr Shashank is now the dean, and a new set of five interns. Mehani enacts the role of Sapna, an intern, and she is shown to be in love with a senior doctor. It shows the struggle of young people wanting to become doctors.

The promos for the new show are already on air and it will air on the 8 30 pm time slot. The show is being once again being produced by Cinevistaas.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=780

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top