Other Shows

k street update for 20th december

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Girl

Girl

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 2:35am | IP Logged

It starts with misha sitting in her room and crying. Debo and ishita enter the room, misha says that she hates bikram, his act of raping a woman and his child from that rape: Smriti. She says her 20 years of married life have been completely wasted. Its because of bikram that smriti is taking revenge from dweep by making drone fall into love with her.

Misha then crys that she feels so helpless when she sees her daughter so sad, she cannot do anything for dweep, and dweep sadness makes her all the more sad. Dweep listens this last part, goes to her room , crying, and says that her mom is so sad because of her and she has no right to live, she leaves the room.

Bikram, aditya and arindum are together, where adtiya and arindum are are fighting with bikram. thay say that he is a very cheap man who could rape a woman for his ego, and keep it hidden for 20 years from his very own friends. This way unknowingly both of them have been a part of his crime. They say that this act of his will make entire family suffer. They both leave bikram and go.

There is scene where smriti is talking with drone and telling him that she didnt want misha to know things like this. She feels very sad for her, drone tells her that its not her fault and that it was in misha's destiny to know these things from her husband's mouth only. She cries and hugs him and then realises what she is doing and leaves him.

Misha is looking for dweep, but cant find her, she calls everyone and thinks that maybe dweep has heard everything. Everyone is worried where she has gone. Dweep is shown taking drugs with few people. Then she is driving back home but has an accident. At home they get a call and they all rush to hospital where doctor says that she is fine, accident was due to overdose of drugs.

Misha cries and says that she will have to do something for her daughter(i dont remember exactly, but i could make out that dweep use to take drugs earlier but had quit it).

Please add anything that i might have missed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "k street update for 20th december" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Thanx for update Girl.

Does Drone relly love Smriti? Does Smriti love Dweep? I really hte Drone since he ditched dweep. How cn he say after a long time that he didnt really love dweep.

perveen

Goldie

perveen

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:20am | IP Logged

who does smriti love? i mean from the guy and who does jhanvi like?

and please carry on up dating like this thanxs a heep guys............

Girl

Girl

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 2:51am | IP Logged

well.... i think drone loves smriti though he hasnt confessed it to anyone.

Smriti loves drone and jhanvi knows this and keeps on saying this to smriti, but smriti does not agree.

Dweep has loved drone throughout her life, but drone didnt love her. When his parents asked him whether he wud marry dweep, he said that i always wanted a wife of my parents choice and if dweep is your choice, i wud marry her, and after that he started liking smriti.  that was actually very bad of him to ditch dweep like that.

i dont know whether smriti loves dweep or not, but she doesnt want to hurt her or anyone else in the family.

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 3:16am | IP Logged
AngryDrone did very bad with Dweep. How can he ditch herAngry

Girl

Girl

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 6:52am | IP Logged
he ditched her and in the end ekta will show something like dweep does something bad and justify drone ditching dweep and going to smriti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top