Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: .::ANiSHAXx

Great part continue soon 😃

thank you for reading and replying we will continue soon😳

Fashion101 thumbnail
Great part can't wait 4 the next part plz continue.

Love,

Saniya
eternal thumbnail

"

Chapter 4

Now we see Lucky, Tans and Sam in Uni, they are all hanging out in da canteen, Alisha and Rob come. Alisha was worried about da gang if they had attended there lectures or not "Did u guys attend ur morning lectures", Tans and Lucky spoke first and said "Yeah we did they were so lame", Alisha was happy that Tans and Lucky attended "Sam what about u?"

"Nah I couldn't bother I was busy plz no lecture I promise I will attend the afternoon classes" Alisha wasn't happy "It's for ur own good Sam u better attend" Sam replied "I will don't worry Alisha".

Rob spoke "By da way guys Kripa and Sujal Bro are coming back in da evening from Leeds, so I was thinking y not throw them a party I mean Kripa won an award, and bro did as they topped in the test which was shocking, Lucky, Tans, and Sam spoke happily and said "We say yes" everyone agreed except Alisha so Rob asked her "What about u Alisha?"

Alisha replied "Rob I don't mind the party but not the one u guys had yesterday, have a party with no drugs, no smoking then I don't mind" Rob agreed and said "Well ok I will organise the party I finish Uni early about 2 what about u Alisha as u don't have ur car, I will collect u at 4 or u can come with Tans and Lucky"

"Rob I finish at 2" replied Alisha

"Ok gr8 u can come with me then and then we will get the crib sorted, and u guys come straight home at 4 ok" everyone agreed to come straight home besides Sam " Sorry Rob I have a date"

"Well cancel it our m8ing is more important than ur stupid date" Sam agreed and said "F9 I will ditch him I will be there" Rob and all da gang were happy, "Gr8 and u 2 lovebirds make sure u guys be there and plz quit fighting" Lucky said "We will be there we aint lovebirds ok it's all her fault she always acts forward" Tans got angry and said "No!!! it's not my fault it's his fault"

Just then Tans friend Riya comes

"Tans Arjuns finding u he said he wants to tell u something important he's on da 2nd floor" Tans was annoyed to hear that "Ok I will talk to him in lesson I can't bother going to 2nd floor" Riya replied "Ok Tans" and she left, the rest of da gang were confused.

Lucky wasn't happy "Who's this Arjun Tans?"

Sam, Alisha and Rob asked da same "Yeah who is he?"

Tans answered "He's in my Drama class I will go it's time for lesson in 5 mins ok guys cya"

Everyone replied "Cya"

Tans leaves, Lucky isn't too happy all the gang notice this and Alisha asks him "Kya hua Lucky u ok don't be worried Tans will be ok"

Sam and Rob said da same "Yeah she will if there is any trouble she can handle it, don't worry we know u like her", they teased Lucky and laughed.

Lucky got angry and said "that's it guys shut it and I don't like her she's a m8, and I'm only upset bout this Arjun guy cuz he don't seem good to me, but lyke u said shell handle it.

Sam, Alisha and Rob replied "Yeah she can"

Alisha and Rob "Guys we got a lecture we will talk u lot in da evening come straight home ok"

Sam and Lucky replied "We will"

Alisha and Rob go to their lecture and so do Sam and Lucky

Now we see Tans in Drama class in the auditorium

Meanwhile we see Manhattan and we see Khanna Mansion, Kumkum is talking on da phone, "Ganga maine panditji ko kahaan tha keh woh ajj he tumhare ghar aiye aur saagai ka mahuruth finalise kareh, tumhe koi aitraaz toh nahiye hai"

Ganga was very happy and replied "Kumkum mujhe koi aitraaz nahiye hai, tum aur poorah parivaar ajanah hamare ghar phir hum saat mein panditji seh baat karlenghe"

Kumkum replied "Haan tike hai hum thodi dher mein athe hai"

Ganga replied "Tike hai"

They disconnect the phone

Now we Kumkum she is very happy "Mukthi beta hum Ganga keh ghar ja rehay, woh Kavya aur Anjali ki sagaai ki tarik pakki karni hai sab agaye hai"

Mukthi replied "Jee Mama sab yahin siwaye Angad keh"

Kumkum was shocked "Abhi toh ausekah Uni bhi khatham hogaya hoga, atha he hoga mein phone karthi auseh tum jakar tyaar hojoa"

Mukthi replied "Jee Mama"

Kumkum rings Angad

Angad answers his phone "Hello Mom"

"Angad kahaan ho Beta Uni kab ka khatham ho chukka hai, aur Laiba bhi agayi tum kahaan ho"

Angad replied "Woh Mom meri extra class thi mein abhi atha hoon"

Kumkum "Haan Beta woh hum Malhotras keh ghar ja rehay Kavya ki sagaai pakhi karneh jaldi ajoa"

Angad replied "Jee Mom"

They disconnect the phone

Angad comes home

Summit was very angry with him "Kahaan teh itni dher takar haan"

Yuvika came running in and grabbed her dadu's legs. "Dadaji chachu toh auro ke saat nautaanki kar rahe teh, aapko toh patha hai, yeh college to jaate nahin to apne dostoh ke saat baate kaarte rehte hai...." prem walked in followed by mukti, where as angad's mouth flew wide open, and then it hit him, he had forgotten to take yuvika to get ice cream and this was her revenge. "uh oh he thought!" and glanced towards his bhabhi to help him out. she quickly stepped forward and carried yuvika to the dining room saying she hadnt had her milk yet.

Angad replied after practically feeling that he was about to faint all because of his sweet little neice he said, "Woh Dad I had an extra class maine Mom ko phone peh batayah tha"

Kumkum spoke and defended Angad "Haan Summit ab bas bhi karoh aur chaloh panditji athe he hogeh, Angad Beta go and get ready"

Angad replied "Jee Mom"

Angad goes to get ready and now we see all of Khanna family in Malhotra Mansion, they greet everyone the panditji has arrived and now everyone is talking about the engagement.

Panditji was happy and said "Inki kundaliyaan milthi hai aur bahuth he shub mahuruth hai agleh hafteh ka, agar sagaai aur shaadi agleh hafteh hojaye toh yeh acha rehaga, warnah theen mahine keh liye koi acha mahuruth nahiye hai

The family was shocked

Ganga replied "Lekin sab tayariyaan kaise hogi"

Kumkum reassured her "Ganga tum chintha maat karoh sab kuch hojaygha"

Dev replied "Hamare ghar ki pehli shaadi hai toh hum nahiye chahteh koi kami ho"

Summit reassured him "Dev fikar maat karoh sab tayaariyaan hojayghee"

Dev and Ganga replied "Josh aur Shaz London geh hue hai Kripa ko lenah, woh kuch dino mein ajayghe phir sagaai aur shaadi hogi"

Summit and Kumkum replied "Tike hai humhe koi aitraaz nahiye"

yuvika smiled, she was very happy and walked up to mukti and asked, "mama, chachu aur chachi kaha hai, shaadi ki baate kya hoye aur woh gayab ho gaye mujhe akela chor ke...." mukti smiled and said, "beta woh dono baare baatein kar rahe hai. yuvika smiled and kissed her mom on the cheek and walked towards angad, and laiba, "chalo chalo baare chalte hai!"

Now we see Kavya and Anjali talking in da garden

Kavya was shocked at Anjalis behaviour "Kya baat hai Anjali tum khush nahiye ho, bahuth parehshaan lag rahiye ho kya baat hai"

Anjali replied "Kavya aisi koi baat nahiye I am happy about our engagement, mein chahthi hoon Kripa bhi aiye wapis char saal hoghe auseh London mein, Josh aur Shaz auseh leneh ghe hai I hope she comes, I want her to be here for the engagement and wedding"

Kavya reassured her "Anjali don't worry she will come Josh aur Shaz geh hai auseh leneh she will come"

Anjali replied "She's very stubborn I hope she comes"

Kavya again reassured her "She will come I know so cheer up I am so happy about our engagement"

Anjali replied happily "Me too Kavya

just then yuvika popped up and screamed, "hi chachu hi chachi, aap kaise baatein kar rahe hai, yeh bhi koi baate karne waali baatein hai, chi chi main aapko sikhaati hoon, chachu aap chachi ka haat pakro, aur kaho "I LOVE YOU!" aur chachi aap bhi kaho naa." anjali and kavya's mouth dropped wide open, their little niece had gotten spoiled. just then angad and laiba came, and said the same thing and forced kavya to kiss anjali on the cheek, where as anjali blushed a deep red colour before her marriage.

Back to the lounge where the Malhotra and Khanna family are talking in general

Laiba spoke and said "Aunty when is Shaz coming back it's so boring without her in Uni"

Ganga replied "Beta she will come soon hopefully in a few days we miss her too, it's so quite without her"

Laiba replied "Yeah Aunty"

Meanwhile back to London we see Tans and Arjun in the Auditorium, the whole Auditorium was decorated with heart balloons and flowers

Tans was shocked seeing all this "Arjun what's the prob?"

Arjun replied happily "Tans I love u I don't know how but I really love u since college and" before he can say anything Tans interrupted she laughed and said "LOVE u called me here to say this shi* well sos Arjun I don't believe in da word LOVE, its totally a lame and crap feeling"

Arjun still didn't listen and tried to explain to Tans "mere pyaar saacha hai aur", Tans didn't let him speak "I get da point Arjun but I don't want to hear the love lecture, u know I don't believe in Love and I don't believe in commitment ok, u know yeh pyaar vyaar sab baqwaas hai aur mein pyaar keh bina he bahuth khush hoon, I live my life my way (she makes fun of him and the word love) so let me give u some advise pyaar kuch nahiye hotha its just rubbish, so stop wasting ur time and my time by talking about love and all, and giving these flowers (she throws all the flowers) so just chill and enjoy".

Tans laughed at Arjun she made fun of him and the word love, the whole class laughed at Arjun coz he got rejected, Arjun was really upset he really loved Tans since college days, he knew she was bad and all but he still loved her but she rejected his love which was true.

Arjun replied angrily "Tans aaj tumneh mera pyaar ka mazaak banaye hai, pyaar shabd ka mazaak banaye aaj mein tumhe sharap detha hoon tumhe duniya mein tumhara pyaar kabhi nahiye milengha, tum ause pyaar ko tharsoghi lekin tumhe woh kabhi nahiye milengha!!!"

Tans laughed and said "I care a damn about LOVE or ur stupid sharap!!!"

Arjun leaves and so does Tans

Tans and Lucky go home all the arrangements are going on for da party

Lucky went laughing inside da lounge and said "Guys guess what happened?"

Everyone replied "What"

Tans got angry and said "Nothing happened Lucky shut ur mouth"

Lucky replied "Oh come on Tans everyone should know this its big news"

Sam and Rob got excited and said "What happened? Lucky tell us"

Alisha was worried and said "Anything serious happened"

Tans replied "No Alisha this fool is just being stupid"

Lucky laughs "U know guys when u will go Uni tomorrow u will see the news is spread in da whole Uni, u know this Tans rejected Arjun he told her he loved her since college days and all, bechara and Tans omg she told him she don't believe in love and all, and then he cursed her saying she will never get the person she loves"

Alisha was shocked "Omg that's bad u know when someone's hurt and they curse u it comes true"

Sam replied "As if I don't think so good Tans u rejected him, u go girl"

Rob replied "U know his curse could come true"

Lucky laughed again and said "Yeah poor Tans (He laughs more) noone will ever luv her"

Tans got angry and said "Shut- up I care a damn about him and u, Rob lets change the topic when's Sujal Bro and Kripa comin?

Rob replied "They will be here in 1 hour or so"

After a while Sujal and Kripa arrive at the party, the party is going on it's loud music and smoke everywhere and drugs, Alisha isn't happy

Rob said "I am sorry Alisha I said to these lot but Bro and Kripa didn't listen"
Alisha replied "Its ok they never listen to anyone I am going to my room"

"No Alisha stay for a while …plz" said Rob

Alisha replied "Ok"

Now we see Josh and Shaz in London Airport they are on there way to Kripas house, now they finally reach the house.

Josh does the doorbell, it's been 10 mins noones opening the door

Josh bangs the door

Alisha heard da noise "Someones at the door mein dhekthi hoon"

Alisha opens the door and says "Yes can I help u"

Josh replies "Yes I am Josh Malhotra and this is my sister Shazmin Malhotra, and we are here to meet our sister Kripa Malhotra"

Alisha replies "Sure come in"

Josh and Shaz entered the house, they went to the lounge where the party was going on, it was smoke everywhere and loud music people were smoking, drinking and doing drugs, Shaz got scared and hid behind Josh

Josh goes and offs the music

Now we see a girl who was on da dance floor, she is wearing a black dress, she has nose ring on, and now we see her evil brown eyes its non other than Kripa Malhotra

Kripa was very angry "Who da hell turned the music off"

Josh replied "I did"

She is shocked to see Josh and Shaz

PREVIEW- JOSH CONFRONTATION WITH KRIPA

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 16 years ago
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part, totaly rocking cant wait for the next part👏 poor Tans hope Arjun words never come true😕anywes continue soon it was awsome👏
Love, Laiba
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: a-k-fan17

Amazing part, totaly rocking cant wait for the next part👏 poor Tans hope Arjun words never come true😕anywes continue soon it was awsome👏
Love, Laiba

Thx a lot 😃 I know poor me😆

ix iishiqaa xo thumbnail
yuvika<33 she's such a sweetheart

kripa kripa kripa...... 😆 😆

loved it
cont soon
Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sos anam not posted a comment for age but i loved all ur parts they are all wicked i just cant wit to see how shocked kripa gets tp see her bro and sis after ages and how she wll get out if the trouble lolz

luv zabzz
Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sos anam not posted a comment for age but i loved all ur parts they are all wicked i just cant wit to see how shocked kripa gets tp see her bro and sis after ages and how she wll get out if the trouble lolz

luv zabzz
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great part pl conti soon i waana to read more 👏
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeya123

luved yuvika.she is so sweet

Thx a lot😃