Jab Dil Churaye Koi (AK)LAST PART PG152 INDEXPG154

Posted: 16 years ago

Hiya everyone this is my 4th fanfic. on IF me and Shaz ( Memze) and Sukhi ( Mimi_Rani) are writing this fanfic together, it's the next part to Pyaar Kismat Mein Nahiye everyone enjoyed that fanfic, so westarted PKMN 2 but we lost the plot of da story, so we decided to think again about the fanfic, so now this fanfic will be da next part to PKMN I hope everyone enjoys it and we get a lot of comment  

The Khannas and Malhotras are business partners and have been friends for years, so their families are very close all their kids are friends with each other, besides Angad he doesn't know the Malhotras much

The Malhotra Family

Dev Malhotra- He is a very elegant businessman, he owns many Hotels in Manhattan, he is business partners with Summit Khanna, and he is a very loving father to all his children he buys them everything they want, he's also a very loving husband he loves his wife Ganga a lot

Ganga Malhotra- She is a loving mother to all her children, she loves them a lot and can do anything for their happiness, She loves her husband Dev a lot, she helps in the business

Anjali Malhotra- The eldest daughter of Dev and Ganga, she is 24 yrs old, she's very beautiful and kind, she's a business graduate, she helps her parents in the business. She loves her parents a lot, and her brother and her sisters and can do anything for them

Josh Malhotra- He is the only son of Dev and Ganga, he is 23 yrs old, he's very handsome and kind he's also an business graduate and he helps his parents in the business, he loves his parents and sisters a lot he can do anything for them, and he is very protective of his sisters

Kripa Malhotra- She is 19 yrs old she's very beautiful she lives in London and goes to University of London, she moved to London when she was 16 yrs old, she is very spoilt, she has no feelings and respect for anyone besides her Gang and family, and she doesn't believe in the word love, she thinks it's a total waste of time, as it only gives u sadness and tears, and she thinks u should never fall in love and live life the fullest, so she has all the fun, she doesn't attend uni that much, she is less valued and arrogant

Shazmin Malhotra- (played by Memze on IF) She is the youngest daughter of Dev and Ganga She is 18 yrs old,  she is very beautiful and kind, bubbly, but at the same time very naughty bratty but sweet She is a spoilt brat as she's the youngest, and is very untraditional she studies in University of Manhattan

The Khannas

Summit Khanna- He is a very elegant businessman, he also owns many Hotels in Manhattan, he is business partners with Dev Malhotra and very good friends,  and he is a very loving father to all his children he buys them everything they want, he's also a very loving husband he loves his wife Kumkum a lot

Kumkum Khanna- She is a loving mother to all her children, she loves them a lot and can do anything for their happiness, She loves her husband Summit a lot, she helps in the business

Prem Khanna- He's the eldest son of Summit and Kumkum, he is 26 years old, he handles the business with his parents, and he is married to Mukthi he loves her a lot, and he has 1 daughter Yuvika she is 4yrs old and he loves her a lot, and he loves his family a lot and can do anything for them, and he is very protective of his only Sister Laiba

Mukthi Khanna- She is 25 yrs old she's very beautiful and is married to Prem, and she has 1 daughter Yuvika she is 4yrs old and she loves her a lot, she loves all the family a lot, she is close Angad, Kavya and Laiba they tell her everything about their lives, she helps in the business

Yuvika Khanna - She is 4 years old, a very sweet, innocent and naughty little girl, she is loved a lot in the family, after all she is the only daughter of Prem and Mukti, and because she is just too cute!

Kavya Khanna- He is 24 years old, he is very handsome and kind, he loves his family a lot especially his niece Yuvika who is 4 yrs old, and he is also an business graduate and he helps his parents in the business

Angad Khanna-  He's 20 yrs old spoilt brat he is a big flirt, he is handsome, he has many girlfriends who love him coz of his money and his status of being a Rockstar, he is less mature, has no feelings and respect for anyone except his family, he is arrogant and less valued. He is a big Casanova. Three things he needs in his life 1.FUN 2. MONEY 3. GIRLS. Although he doesn't believe in love deep down he knows that love exists, but he doesn't admit it. He loves his family a lot especially his 4 yrs old niece Yuvika.

Laiba Khanna- (Played by Laiba on IF) She is 19 yrs old, she's the sweetheart of the family as she is the youngest, she is also very beautiful, she is less valued and less mature, her brothers love her a lot and they are very protective of her, she loves her family a lot, she is studying in University of Manhattan and is best friends with Shazmin, and she loves her niece Yuvika a lot.

Accessibility Links

Skip to content
  • Skip to navigation

Login Step 1 of 3| Barclays Online Banking

• Mobile Site
    Skip Information Links About Barclays Contact Us Security Legal
  • Home
  • Your Money
    You are here:
  • Barclays secure online banking login

Barclays secure online banking

Login

Database connection error

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to log you in online banking due to server maintaince. Please, check back shortly.

Meanwhile you can still access your account by calling us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Yours,

Barclays

Secure login

Not Registered Yet?

Skip Not Registered Yet? Links
    More about Online Banking
  • Register now

Personal Banking...

Skip Personal Banking... Links
    Tell me More about Personal Banking Personal Online Banking Demo Apply Online Savings & Investments Loans Buying a home Credit cards Insurance
  • More...

Business Banking...

Skip Business Banking... Links
    Tell me More about Business Banking Business Online Banking Demo Apply Starting up a business Moving to Barclays Products & services Business Services Business Management
  • Home
Edited by Anam Ali - 13 years ago
good going guys...loved the character sketch...both sre brats...its going to b fun reading it...me always wid u

Asever 😳

Amneet 😉
hi guys,

i didnt think our ff was that bad, lots of viewers but no repliers, how sad 😭 😭
aweosme intro and ur have my fav jodi in it Prem and Mukti they rock. I really can't wait 4 frist part.

Love,

Saniya
good luck in this fanfic!!
i will deffi. read and comment when i get time!!
cant wait for the first part!!
Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 16 years ago
👏 awesome intro best of luck dear 👏 👏
awesome intro. u have my favorite jodi in their PREM & MUKTI. in all the other ff i read of them two in there they aren't married. but this one they are & they have a daughter. how sweet. can't wait for the first part. best of luck
Edited by Patel 1993 - 16 years ago
wow amazing intor loved it seems really interesting the characteriztions fabulous wow both ak aree aarrogant and less valued everyones really cute
cont soon....anum...loved..it.................gr8...wonder how they r gonna meet...i loved PKMN....!!!! 😳 😡
awesome intro,plz cont.soon

love
nihita