Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

hi guys...

guess what?

Gracy finally got married...sorry she couldn't invite u guys...because of two ppl... one Nug jee... he would ruin her marriage and Two...Sehrish...she likes her husbandWink

yes.. Gracy got married to HR... he divorced his wife...and Sehrish is taking care of his sonEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gracy got married" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
OH Sapna Thanks sweetie Tongue Hug
Not only for witnessing my wedding, but announcing it here too!
Poor Sehrish was really getting obsessed with my Hubby yaar, i was really getting worried for her.. she actually thought she became smarter etcConfused Wink
BUt kya karen mera pati hai hi aisaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sorry guys, I had to hide it from u guys LOL
Even my friend Nugs was trying to separate me from Hrihtik.. so i also didn't invite him..

BUt you are all officilaly invited to attend my Grand Reception Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed while Sehrish is taking care of Hrehaan, my son now Tongue

After the reception i will have to prepare for my Honeymoon..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed any ideas where i could go?? Hrithi kand me were thinkign of Switzerland and Sapna almost gave us Tickets to Paris.. so we're still thinkingWink

LOve yah all,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 20 August 2007 at 5:44pm

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
oh my gosh guys Cry this is all a lie a lie i tell u....the truth is that i do not have rehaan..and these too devils Angry Evil Smile kidnapped me and kept me in a room..and then in front of me they brought a behosh Hrithik..and Gracey..quickly got married to him while he was behosh..and this Sapna don Ouch ..killed Suzanne..by pushing her..so guys this is not a real wedding...it was done by dhoka Ouch Cry

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Oh my god sehrish now i think it's not a good idea to leave my Hrehaan with you, u are behaving like a psycho now Confused Confused not expected that tum itni obsessed ho jaao gi!

YOur fantasies and imaginations... guys can u believe this.. sehrish has lost it....... sad sad sad.. what a tragedy.. i'm so happy with my wedding but still feeling sad for sehrish's situation Confused oh you need a doctor dear

Edited by Gracella - 20 August 2007 at 5:49pm

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweethoney06

oh my gosh guys Cry this is all a lie a lie i tell u....the truth is that i do not have rehaan..and these too devils Angry Evil Smile kidnapped me and kept me in a room..and then in front of me they brought a behosh Hrithik..and Gracey..quickly got married to him while he was behosh..and this Sapna don Ouch ..killed Suzanne..by pushing her..so guys this is not a real wedding...it was done by dhoka Ouch Cry
LOLat least shaadi to hua nahWink and pyar bhi hojayega...am sure he is in love with Gracy by nowLOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

Oh my god sehrish now i think it's not a good idea to leave my Hrehaan with you, u are behaving like a psycho now Confused Confused not expected tha ttum itni obsessed ho jaao gi!

YOur fantasies and imaginations... guys can u belive this.. sehrish has lost it....... sad sad sad.. what a tragedy.. i'm so happy with my wedding but still feeling sad for sehrish's situation Confused oh you need a doctor dear
*Sapna calls a Psychologist*

he said he will be here soon... Sehrish...don't worry we r all here with u LOL

omg... Gracy...help...look at what Sehrish is doing...she was about to kill my JosnaCry

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
aww....sweet..COngratz...

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
he has always been in love with me Spana.. main hoon hi aisi Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top