Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i hav noticed a lotta of dis too...all of a sudden der r a lot of anti emon threads...wen he cried ppl called him gurly n not strong enough..n wen he didnt ppl r calling him   selfish...so wats de poor guy suppos to do?? i noe the majority of orkut is againt him for reasons other den his singing..😔 i wunt say its only ankita fans dat hav sed dis...but many feel emon is a threat to der favs n so start bashing him for no apparent reason!....about ankita fans cheating thru sify .com...der is a guy giving out free pswds to de site so NRI's can vote for her.....ppl seem to think its ok.but i personally think dis iz unfair to the other contestants!
timeforchange thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyasjen

Yh, ofcourse u have the right to vote for ur favourite and I'm not going to stop you!

Honestly, I have only mentioned about this matter to a close friend and the moderator of this forum.. but it's not in our hands...

Neways how can u help? Do u work for sify.com?

No..i dont work for Sify..I know some orkut Ankita fan members. If there is anything wrong, let me know I can clear your doubts.
timeforchange thumbnail
Originally posted by: kyph_1fan

i hav noticed a lotta of dis too...all of a sudden der r a lot of anti emon threads...wen he cried ppl called him gurly n not strong enough..n wen he didnt ppl r calling him   selfish...so wats de poor guy suppos to do?? i noe the majority of orkut is againt him for reasons other den his singing..😔 i wunt say its only ankita fans dat hav sed dis...but many feel emon is a threat to der favs n so start bashing him for no apparent reason!....about ankita fans cheating thru sify .com...der is a guy giving out free pswds to de site so NRI's can vote for her.....ppl seem to think its ok.but i personally think dis iz unfair to the other contestants!

See it is not like this. There is way one can do online voting also. The guy who is doing this is buying Sify Iway passwords for voting and providing to those who also support his favorites.

In fact, My friend also brought Sify Iway passwords for me and sending me here in US from India and I am voting myself for Ankita. So there is nothing wrong in this thing. I am paying to my friend myself. So that guy cant vote himself in bulk, hence he is provding those supporters..So what is wrong in this?
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yogsma

See it is not like this. There is way one can do online voting also.
The guy who is doing this is buying Sify Iway passwords for voting and
providing to those who also support his favorites.

In fact, My friend also brought Sify Iway passwords for me and sending
me here in US from India and I am voting myself for Ankita. So there is
nothing wrong in this thing. I am paying to my friend myself. So that
guy cant vote himself in bulk, hence he is provding those
supporters..So what is wrong in this?

The guy said vote for Ankita for free... so the guy is providing passwords for free as i have seen it, and people are voting ... and there r some ppl including myself who r sending alot of money.. i dnt know abt u paying or not... but tht guy is giving passwords for free!
timeforchange thumbnail

The guy said vote for Ankita for free... so the guy is providing passwords for free as i have seen it, and people are voting ... and there r some ppl including myself who r sending alot of money.. i dnt know abt u paying or not... but tht guy is giving passwords for free!

See it is not like this. There is way one can do online voting also. The guy who is doing this is buying Sify Iway passwords for voting and providing to those who also support his favorites.

In fact, My friend also brought Sify Iway passwords for me and sending me here in US from India and I am voting myself for Ankita. So there is nothing wrong in this thing. I am paying to my friend myself. So that guy cant vote himself in bulk, hence he is provding those supporters..So what is wrong in this?
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
dis is wrong ...cuz u dunt c nyone doing dis for ny other contestants...if ppl not living in india vote for her..doesnt dat obviusly increase her votes? the guy has specifically asked dat dose who want to vote can only vote for ankita....or he will steal de passwrd...plus he giving dem out for free!!so how is dis fair? i agree hes buying it wid his own money but y doesnt he giv de votes himself?Edited by kyph_1fan - 16 years ago
timeforchange thumbnail
Are you clear with the point or not yet?
timeforchange thumbnail
Originally posted by: kyph_1fan

dis is wrong ...cuz u dunt c nyone doing dis for ny other contestants...if ppl not living in india vote for her..doesnt dat obviusly increase her votes? the guy has specifically asked dat dose who want to vote can only vote for ankita....or he will steal de passwrd...plus he giving dem out for free!!so how is dis fair? i agree hes buying it wid his own money but y doesnt he giv de votes himself?

He himself is voting through landline for number of times.So he cant vote through online all the night with just 11 hours to vote ..so he is providing to all Anktia's fans. This is not unfair. IF you want to do this...ask your relatives in India to send passwords to you and you can also vote. Online voting is allowed from anywhere ..it is just case of Money. And Sony wants money. There is nothing wrong. And if you dont understand this point...then I cant help it.
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yogsma

He himself is voting through landline for number of times.So he cant
vote through online all the night with just 11 hours to vote ..so he is
providing to all Anktia's fans. This is not unfair. IF you want to do
this...ask your relatives in India to send passwords to you and you can
also vote. Online voting is allowed from anywhere ..it is just case of
Money. And Sony wants money. There is nothing wrong. And if you dont
understand this point...then I cant help it.

I've got a feeling ur close with this guy, thts y ur defending him... but he is giving it for free... i dnt hav any1 in india.. who's going to giv me passwords... btw its only fair if thie guy gives everyone FREE passwrods, like he is for Ankita to everyone tht way.. all will b fair!!!

this is what he wrote in orkut:
~
Gud newz for Ankita's NRI fans
know Ankita has a lot of NRI fans who cannot vote for her.
So let me free u from the guilt, u can vote for her thru net.

go to indianidol.sify.com and press vote section and vote for Ankita. All u need is a password. Which i will provide to u.
please note that these passwords come with special series and if found that u r voting for any other contestant, i will stop giving passwords.
-No one will be charged any money for passwords
-just send me yr mail id and i will verify if u r genuine anki fan and i will send u the password.
~

I have kept telling u this isnt fair... but u dnt seem to understand yaar!
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail

I've got a feeling ur close with this guy, thts y ur defending him... but he is giving it for free... i dnt hav any1 in india.. who's going to giv me passwords... btw its only fair if thie guy gives everyone FREE passwrods, like he is for Ankita to everyone tht way.. all will b fair!!!

this is what he wrote in orkut:
~
Gud newz for Ankita's NRI fans
know Ankita has a lot of NRI fans who cannot vote for her.
So let me free u from the guilt, u can vote for her thru net.

go to indianidol.sify.com and press vote section and vote for Ankita. All u need is a password. Which i will provide to u.
please note that these passwords come with special series and if found that u r voting for any other contestant, i will stop giving passwords.
-No one will be charged any money for passwords
-just send me yr mail id and i will verify if u r genuine anki fan and i will send u the password.
~

I have kept telling u this isnt fair... but u dnt seem to understand yaar!

exactly...try to think dis from our point of view...if u knew dat NRI's had access to dese paswrds so dey can only vote for Emon....how wud u feel?....dis is totally unfair.. but u dunt get it!! cuz ur an ankita fan...