CID Most Wanted is....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

.....less about the crime and more a foray into the criminal's twisted mind. CID MW is not your regular WHODUNNIT , it is more about getting inside the head of the criminal - how a twisted criminal mind works? How does he/she think and what makes them so evil? In this deason, CID is after notorious criminals who are not small time anti-social elements or accidental murderers - they know exactly what they are doing...or have a harrowing past behind their psychology....

If you look at the new CID that way , you'll see it in a new light instead of seeing it as you have been doing it for 10 years....I think Don and Harry the clown were rather interesting criminals and it was fun knwoing their side of the story too!

C'mon guys....change is welcome!

a new change is always welcome
but there was one thing that upset me in the show..
how they would show the criminals at the beginning and so we already know wat the story is about..leaving it for later will be more surprising to us...hopefully they'll concentrate on that part as well
but as far the cases are happening, they are very good! 😊
Edited by sim_indian - 16 years ago
is a new change but not a good one!!
i agree with umi and sim_indian....i miss the mysteries
i think we r judging here very quickly as we only have seen two eposides of MW maybe we should give it abit of time, it might get better. i know the last two eposides were abit down as it wasnt that thriller as it should be n like old ones but

maybe in the future they will get better
Originally posted by sallu_lover

i think we r judging here very quickly as we only have seen two eposides of MW maybe we should give it abit of time, it might get better. i know the last two eposides were abit down as it wasnt that thriller as it should be n like old ones but

maybe in the future they will get better

lets hope it does 😃
but i do like MW, but i would love to see it being mysterious 😊
yeah i hope it get better...aniwaizz i still like it cuz it onli cum once a week.... 😉 😉

but the regular CID wuz much better..with more mystriez ..suspence n jokez 😉 😉

😉 😉 😉
👏 thanx i recieved ur post