Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rangam1933b

Groupbie

rangam1933b

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Hi CID Fans,

The well advertised CID MW has begun on a disappointed note.

We expected new and thrilling stories and both the episodes turned out to be far far below expectations and is a typical Hindi film plot and there was no suspense or investigation, logistics, forensic study or so. The forensic department is reduced to a glamour club, and unimpressive. 

The culprit is known from the beginning. The only thing good was the golden colored Logo of CID. Story writers for CID, please come up with new stories. Shivaji Satamji- if it goes on this way, then probably, the viewers may reject your team and you as a face most near character. Cry 

This is what I felt. Other viewers please let us all know about your opinions 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Most Wanted- viewers opinions please" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I kinda agree with you. It seems like some old hindi gheese peeti formula is being repeated Ouch .. The most depressing part is the Forensic lab.. it doesn't look like one.. sometimes its a gym and sometimes a disco theque Ouch ..i miss Dr. Niyati Cry Cry Cry

i had loads of expectations but I have a strong feeling that they will improve with time Smile .. If the TRPs fall drastically im sure they will know whats the viewer's choice Big smile i have my finger's crossed

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Yea. I agree with you. I would prefer the old CID more than this new MW. It's not that good. Everything but the new badge and new officer is okay. I liked those 2 but nothing else.

I hope these cases get better and better!

the golden girl

Groupbie

the golden girl

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:31am | IP Logged
sorry but i dont agree with u. the stories are gud and different.i know that the culprit is known from the beginnig but whatever i love cid. in cid most wanted their is a lot of action and the stories r thrilling. the criminal is also very smart and intellingent and that makes cid most wanted more special. when the criminal is smart the team also has to work hard and catch the criminal.kehte hai na ki jab criminal bahut chalak hota hai use pakadne mein utna hi maza aata hai LOL LOL
i felt that cid most wanted was good (this is just what i felt)

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 5:39am | IP Logged
i thought it was good but then i guess who the killer was in joker eposide soo they should come up with something that make us shock with their stories n also some killer whom we dont guess from the beginning as im sure most of us do here at beginning of the show we all know who the killer is

nehapuri

Groupbie

nehapuri

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i liked the new officer.. divyana.. she plays neeti in kumkum also.. she's really adorable and a real character.. someone with a heart.. i wish she's there is all the scenes.. fighting her fear of dead bodies !!

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
The whole concept is so different from CID. The purpose of the show was supposed to be presenting mysteries in which the murderer is revealed at the end. But with MW, they are revealing the culprit from the start! I'd prefer the mysteries anyday.

rangam1933b

Groupbie

rangam1933b

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the golden girl

sorry but i dont agree with u. the stories are gud and different.i know that the culprit is known from the beginnig but whatever i love cid. in cid most wanted their is a lot of action and the stories r thrilling. the criminal is also very smart and intellingent and that makes cid most wanted more special. when the criminal is smart the team also has to work hard and catch the criminal.kehte hai na ki jab criminal bahut chalak hota hai use pakadne mein utna hi maza aata hai LOL LOL
i felt that cid most wanted was good (this is just what i felt)

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
Did you all see the last episode of the vanishing Magician?? Was it not clear from the begining that the culprit was the Magician Gayabee. It was only the matter of collecting evidence and tracking him down.  Dead
No mystery or suspense at all. It is getting bored now. What do you all think.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top