I think this is what's gonna happen....

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ok so Sarla tells Khusum and Abhay to get married again in this episode....lets say that Khusum agrees to it and so does Abhay and they start planning their wedding (for the third time 🤢) and then right on their wedding day, as they are getting married, Mahi comes back and says that she is alive and that Abhay is her husband and he can't marry Khusum...then there is a huge cat fight between Mahi and Khusum then Abhay slaps Mahi for lying to them the whole time and causing problems and tells her that he really loves Khusum and has always loved her and was always there for her so he will marry her and they get married right in front of Mahi 👏 and Abhay will disown Kali too for all the lies and everything and kick them out.   Ok I know its exaggeration but what if Kusum and Abhay finally decide to get married again and Mahi does come back to reclaim Abhay...then what????  Tell me what ur verdict is!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sannakayani thumbnail

i did hear that when kkusum and abhay are ready to get married....

well as they are going around the fire seven times siddarth walks in and stops the wedding but i really dont kno how true that is ppl😳

sanya_s thumbnail

didnt u guys say that abhay has a son with taushu or something. so she's gonna come just when the marriage is about over, and the camera focuses on a shocked abhay and his son..Ha ha.