Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

NUKUL'S LOVE STORY=GAUTUM'S LOVE STORY

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Monica3

Monica3

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
OMG YOU GUYS DO YOU THINK THAT NUKUL'S LOVE STORY WILL END UP LIKE GAUTUMS.i think so
maybe he gets married to sanchi like gautum got married to tisha and then sanchi dies like tisha died and then anita comes into nukul's life like damini came into gautums life
OMG what do you think,
or do you think that nukul is just gonna leave sanchi and fall in love with anita OR do you think manthan is gonna make a move on anita????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NUKUL'S LOVE STORY=GAUTUM'S LOVE STORY" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
all three are possible...its very evident that in ekta serials that history repeats itself and the results we are seeing...with nakul i think either:

1. he'll marry anita against his wishes only b/c tripti will force him cuz she is rich

2. he'll marry anita by choice b/c she is rich and to finally be at/or above the status of manthan

3. he'll marry sanjhi b/c obviously he loves her

4. he'll want to marry sanjhi but manthan will take her just to piss him off

5. he'll want to marry anita but manthan will take her

6. none of the above lol LOL

there are alot of options but knowing ekta serials the most impossible thing will happen and hearts will break but the serial will go on...

BabyStone

IF-Sizzlerz

BabyStone

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigrl05

all three are possible...its very evident that in ekta serials that history repeats itself and the results we are seeing...with nakul i think either:

1. he'll marry anita against his wishes only b/c tripti will force him cuz she is rich

2. he'll marry anita by choice b/c she is rich and to finally be at/or above the status of manthan

3. he'll marry sanjhi b/c obviously he loves her

4. he'll want to marry sanjhi but manthan will take her just to piss him off

5. he'll want to marry anita but manthan will take her

6. none of the above lol LOL

there are alot of options but knowing ekta serials the most impossible thing will happen and hearts will break but the serial will go on...

I agree with your choices!

YugLover

YugLover

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
haah whoo knowwss thatss goona happeen

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
He'll want to marry Saanjhi, but Manthan will keep taunting him about his poorness so he'll marry Anita to shut Manthan upLOL

Monica3

Monica3

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xo-Krupa-ox

He'll want to marry Saanjhi, but Manthan will keep taunting him about his poorness so he'll marry Anita to shut Manthan upLOL

OMG u might find it funny but thats actually quite possible.AHAHAHAH

Karrie

Karrie

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Monica3

OMG u might find it funny but thats actually quite possible.AHAHAHAH

thats what makes it so funny.LOL LOLLOLAnd not only is it possible but also probable.

too bad, i liked saanchi's character, she reminded me of mukti

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

That is hilarious!!LOLLOLLOL But quite possible...maybe, Nakul will marry Anita for money, but have affair with Sanchi!! Who knows WinkWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top