Posted: 16 years ago
welcome back. Great pictures and now I am jealous that you got to visit home and family!!!!

But great to have you back... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by autumnleaf

welcome back. Great pictures and now I am jealous that you got to visit home and family!!!!

But great to have you back... ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx and u know wta being born in canada doesnt mean forgetting ur rutes so im styll proud to be a daughter of indian parents๐Ÿ˜ƒ and dont be jealous be happy

Edited by boparaisonia - 16 years ago
Originally posted by boparaisonia

thanx and u know wta being born in canada doesnt mean forgetting ur rutes so im styll proud to be a daughter of indian parents๐Ÿ˜ƒ and dont be jealous be happy

I am jealous as I too want to be back home...I was born there and came to Canada just recently.....๐Ÿ˜ญ But I am happy as you visited and got to be home....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by autumnleaf

I am jealous as I too want to be back home...I was born there and came to Canada just recently.....๐Ÿ˜ญ But I am happy as you visited and got to be home....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aw thanx and dont worry soon ull be able to go home again n visit๐Ÿ˜›

Hey Sonia
Welcome back and lvely pics I had been to India too on vacation with my kids we had fun and back in Us again !!! Nice to se you back and join us at IF!!!

Originally posted by india05

Hey Sonia
Welcome back and lvely pics I had been to India too on vacation with my kids we had fun and back in Us again !!! Nice to se you back and join us at IF!!!

Thanx so much i missed u all so much!!!!

I am missing India...now.

๐Ÿ˜ญ have to wait till next summer... ๐Ÿ˜ญ for my trip.
Hey! I'm Tanu, and I'm new here. Really cute pic, mere desh ki yaad aati! Mera Punjab! And welcome again!

Kiss, Tanu

Originally posted by Dimdim

I am missing India...now.

๐Ÿ˜ญ have to wait till next summer... ๐Ÿ˜ญ for my trip.

aww dont be sad di this yrr  will go by quickly and im going next yr again

Originally posted by love_apoorva

Hey! I'm Tanu, and I'm new here. Really cute pic, mere desh ki yaad aati! Mera Punjab! And welcome again!

Kiss, Tanu

thanx tanu glad u liked the pics!!!being born in canada, i styll love india mera punjab is the best๐Ÿ˜›