Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Hi friendsHug,

Hope you are doing good. You'll must remember last week we had a great time debating in the thread "How to deal with situations". I hope you all are fimiliar with all the rules. However, we decided to call this game.. "Situation of the week - SOTW". Here is the next situation:

Suppose you are F - Female. You have a boyfriend 'A' and your relationship is going on for 3 years now. You both used to be in the same school but at the time of college, your father get transferred to another country and you ave been forced to go along with him since your siblings and mother is also willing to go with your dad. You remain in contact with your boyfriend thru cell fone but since it was extremely expensive to call frm both sides, they both used to talk once a month.

You, obviously had no idea if everything's going well at his end. They had a group in their school.. of girls/boys. There was a girl 'H'.. who was friend of both but Best friend of the boy 'A'.. meaning.. that girl 'H' was more close to "A". They both used to flirt online and offline.. but whenever people asked 'em.. they either ignored or said that we are just friends and we do it just for fun. One day that guy 'A' proposes to that girl 'H'.. and on the top of that - "H" accepted "A's" offer. This news spread like a fire.. everywhere. His ex-gf also got to know about this. How to cope up with these kind of situations?

That guy had been with you for 3 years now. How come he left you without thinking for 3 seconds.. and for no reason he left you!?Ouch The girl tried convincing and talking to his boyfriend loads of times but that guy never listened. Many other friends in the group also supported "A;s" old Girlfriend i.e. YOU!

After 8 months, that guy "A" got to know that his girlfriend "H" is having an affair behind his back. and with whom? - with one of the guy's who used to be in their group (in the school). It is only then when he realizes that how honest his ex-gf (you) had been to him and all 8 months that girl had been waiting for him. He wants to return to his ex-girlfriend. Now what step will you take? Will you say yes to him? Or do you think that agar woh aap ko chor ke kisi aur ko apni gf bana sakta hai to kya guarantee hai ke woh ab aap ko nahi chore ga? Your views on this.

lol.. i guess i can write love stories very well :D.. heh! take care and hope to see many of you participating!!!Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SOTW - Winner - pg. 3! :D" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I would simply turn him down.. LOL If a guy has left me once and hurted me, he can hurt me again.. And nobody has the right to hurt me. Embarrassed Hurt me once, ur a fool. Hurt me twice, im a fool! LOL So no, i would never say yes to him again. Embarrassed And i have done dis... My 1st bf broke up wid me and then after 2 months he wanted to patch u knoe wen he saw me in skewl again.. The 1st month i cried like hell.. But den i moved on.. And i turned him down! LOL He is still my frnd, but i wud never patch up wid him.. He had his chance.. Embarrassed

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Okzzz.... best Of luck tO galz fOr the situatiOn..... Thumbs Up

Pori

IF-Dazzler

Pori

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I would turn him down.. if he can leave me once for some othr gurl, he can leave me 2ice and 3rice.. so im not gona take the chance.. ofcourse if i luved him, i trusted him too, and wen some1 breaks mi trust.. i can never trust thm back again.. so yea.. he leaves me once, he leave me forever..lol

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i dun get da situation its 2 complicated n i havent been in it n e time! Tongue

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I would simply turn him down.. LOL If a guy has left me once and hurted me, he can hurt me again.. And nobody has the right to hurt me. Embarrassed Hurt me once, ur a fool. Hurt me twice, im a fool! LOL So no, i would never say yes to him again. Embarrassed And i have done dis... My 1st bf broke up wid me and then after 2 months he wanted to patch u knoe wen he saw me in skewl again.. The 1st month i cried like hell.. But den i moved on.. And i turned him down! LOL He is still my frnd, but i wud never patch up wid him.. He had his chance.. Embarrassed

You mean you will have no problem being friends with that guy? He left you for some reason or the other - he made you cry. this and that. anddd even then you are friends with him? Is it that you cudn't have moved on without being his friend?Embarrassed (without having his support?)

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pori

I would turn him down.. if he can leave me once for some othr gurl, he can leave me 2ice and 3rice.. so im not gona take the chance.. ofcourse if i luved him, i trusted him too, and wen some1 breaks mi trust.. i can never trust thm back again.. so yea.. he leaves me once, he leave me forever..lol

Is it that easy to move on in life? Will you be able to live with his memories only? and if he states some... aah, reasons that sound quite realistic.. like; I had been forced to do this but now I am independent!Tongue and I want you back. What if he cries in front of you? Will you be able to turn him down then? Embarrassed

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prithvi lover

i dun get da situation its 2 complicated n i havent been in it n e time! Tongue

Aww dear.. em sowwie!Tongue Next time I'll make sure ke mey easy-easy likhoon! EmbarrassedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top