9 gala result update was a shocking ep

erum180 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
abjeet swant was singing and then when he was done then it wa stime for the result and then mini showed a clip were udit was saying who will be in the top 5 and then when thats was done mini called chang phrsant and emon and then called all of them like puja ankita and amit and then mini and hussan said that the last day of the contanst will be emon and then mini asked what happen and then he said that if depali can get out then why cant i and then mini said that ur not out go sit in the sofa.

and then min said the other who will sit in the sofa with emon will be amit and then when amit was going she said take phrasant with u and then who was left in the danger zone was ankit puja and chang then mini asked ankit a question which was she asked form the 3 who is ur big compatter she said it was chang and then it was changs turn to asnwer a question which was if i make u in15 sec a judge in the ranking from 1 to 6 who will u choose so he said 1 is emon 2 is puja 3 is amit 4 is ankit 5 is phrasant 6 is chang then mini said very smart then it was pujas turn and she was asked in ur opninon is ankit in top 5 and she said that u r asking the same question and i am here to and the mini asked who do u think is more good u or ankita and she said that is toufgh question to answer then hussan said that i have 3 envelopes which he is going to give to ankit chang and puja and he said that one of the envelpoe has the name who will get out of the compotetion so he gives to everyone and then he tell chang to open it and it was empty and then it was pujas turn to open she open it and then its empty and then is ankits turn she opens it and the name was puja and everyone was shoched and alisha told who ever sings good they go out and thats how the eposode ended and the contestent that was out it was puja

hey gys this is my first update and i never update so if i have any spelling mistake plzz for give me and leave some comments thankyou

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute Zooni thumbnail
erum very good posting keep it up 👏
anam k thumbnail
hey but dont u think dese r 8th gala result