Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Yeh Raj Bhi Na?

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Is that all Mr Armaan Suri had to say?

So much was written in the letter about Jassi and his relationship and their was no expression of anger or frustration reading the letter. and all that he said was "yeh raj bhi na?"...which can mean anything...

- Always helpful with his kartooth

- Always thinking in one direction about girls

or anything else...but with what we have been discussing and if armaan was really genuine with his feelings, he would have for sure shown some expression of hatred and expressed his frustration. Jassi probably was trying to see the same on his face and was more disappointed with Armaan. So based on what was shown...how can we think that armaan was genuine when he took jassi to Raj's house and I think it was another fake he did that day. He had notintentions of being a good friend when he went to Raj's house and when he got to know about jassi's past, he felt sad for her and also felt sad for what he did to her (which is same) but then he just felt bad and probably moved on. If he had truely felt bad on what had happened with jassi then he probably should not be repeating the same mistake and looks like he accepted what Raj said in the letter and he is going to act in front of jassi and give her all those gifts.

Edited by smisha - 21 December 2004 at 10:06am

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
he just followed directions from Raj...if he was doing by his heart then he would have had some frustration on his face when he tore them into pieces...
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
yep gigli! he followed per as raj's instuctions!
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
In the whole episode Jassi is Cry Cry , ab tak uske saare aaso collect kiye jaaye naa to i am sure bucket bhar jaayega.
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i hated todays episode...all they showed was crying...jassi kaam thi keh bindiya bhi ronye lag gai........ jjkn ka eik din is like our 2 weeks now...... itna kuch hogiya itnye din main!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
so based on what happened even today, Armaan is following what Raj had mentioned. He is such a dumb. He does not even have his own head and can't think I suppose. Angry
fnahmed Groupbie
fnahmed
fnahmed

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

these eposides are making me confused. first armaan felt sorry for her and told raj and then hes following rajs instructions. isnt it confusing. like for instance when they showed purab drunk calling out jassi and then showed him in negative role. its stupid.

the shows people are not using their heads. now jassi comes 3 time a week. i wonder why have they reduced the eposides. to strecht

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

I think the directors are trying to keep us in suspese of if arman has really changed, or they have no idea weather to make him good or bad, 

he better have changed i m tierd of his changing charecters

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index