UnExpected A/M FF -update page17-

PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

first fanfic here at IF. comments always appreciated. makes writing fics that much more worth it.

CHAPTER INDEX-

CH 1 Exchange Favors - see below

CH 2 Um ... Help? - PG 2

CH 3 Getting Ready - PG 4

CH 4 Party Time - PG 5
CH 5 One Way to Start a Morning - PG 7
CH 6 Maybe I Shouldn't Have Done That - PG 9
CH 7 No I Don't! - PG 9
CH 8 Getting Things Back & Getting Things Straight- PG11
CH 9 Kya, Kya, Kya, Kya, Kya?! - PG13
CH 10 Unforeseen Forces - PG 15
CH 11 Plan Zero? - PG 16

Adi & Maithili FF ' Unexpected

CH 1 ' Exchange Favors

Vikram Aditiya Mehra aka Adi hurries through the hallways of his college.  He needs to get out of there right now before'

'Ditching class again?' says a nearby shadow.

A young womam appears out of the darkness as she steps into the afternoon sunlight. 

Great. This is not at all what I need right now.

'Is staying put in class too much for your teeny brain to handle Adi!'

Arrgghh. This woman.

'I thought you were going to try to avoid making my life hell, especially after all the help I gave you with your '.'

Before she could finish, Adi rushes past her.

'Hey! Adi!' running after him.

She grabs a hold of his arm.

'What's wrong?' her voice full of genuine concern.

'Let go Maithili! Lecture me later. Right now I have to get home. Mama needs me.'

Without throwing another glance her way, Adi walks off.  Maithili is left feeling like an idiot.  She and Adi had traveled a lot since their earlier days of complete and utter indifference for each other.  They had, dare she say, become close to being friends, but they still maintained the fun bickering that had existed in their past relationship.  Before when Maithili had stopped Adi thinking that he was cutting class again, she was doing just that.  She was being blunt with Adi and thus, fighting with him because that's what they did probably because both of them still irritated each other, affected each other, clashed with each other.  They never held anything back from each other.  When they get along, they really get along.  When they have fun hanging out, they really have fun.  And when they fight, they really fight. 

'Oh god.  He should have said something before I mouthed off,' she whispers in the empty hallway and walks away.

'Uncle! Where's Ma?!' Adi storms into his mansion of a home.

Mr. Suresh Mehra comes downstairs and calmly points upstairs.  Adi rushes up the stairs and bursts open his mom's room door.

'Ma''

'Hi beta,' weakly replies his mom with a smile.

'Oh my god, Ma.  You see me, you can talk to me. Oh my god,' he hugs her tightly.

'All thanks to Ms. Janki.'

All thanks to someone else too.

'Hey Adi!' Maithili comes out of the library doors and power walks towards Adi.

'Maithili,' he says sternly.

'Look,  I'm sorry about yesterday.  I didn't know..'

Puts out his right hand to signal her to stop, ' Listen.  I owe you ok.  I owe you big.  My mom's all better now,' the sparkle in his voice returns as he says that.

'What? Wow! I'm so happy for you Adi!'

'And since I don't want to have to owe you for life.  I will do something for you.'

'Come on Adi.  You don't owe me.  I just convinced Ms. Janki Devi to help, that's all.  The person you really owe is her, not me.'

'But I can't really show her how much her help meant other than just saying thank you over and over again. But with you, I can do better,' he says while smirking.

'And what would this something be that you want to help me with,' folds her arms in response to his smirk.

'Come on Mets,' putting his arm around her shoulder, 'use your own brain for once.'

She elbows him in the chest.

'Ok. Ok,' takes his hand off her.

'Adi, I am doing great. I don't need help with anything. Your undying gratitude will be payment enough,' smiling sweetly at him.

'Hell no. I know you Ms. Maithili and you are no angel. More like an angel-looking devil who will pressure me to do something embarrassing as payback.'

She laughs lightly.

'So before you do anything like that, I will help you with a certain crush you have. Can't say much for choice, but ''

Maithili shoots daggers at him with her eyes and stops his speech midway.

'To win Pranay, I don't need you.'

'Oh yes you do. More than you know,' turns around to see Pranay coming up the stairs. Adi sees Pranay look at them and so he decides to put his proposition into action right then.  Maithili follows Adi's glance and is about to say hi to Pranay when something strange happens.  Adi comes close to her and kisses her on the cheek.

'I'll call you tonight sweety!' Adi says loudly as he walks down the crowded hallway.

Still a little in shock, 'Sweety! Vikram Aditiya Mehra come back here!' she runs after him not even realizing that she had left her 'crush' alone without saying a word. 

hopefully i can post another update this weekend.

Roz.

Edited by roygvib - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant beginning!!

please do continue!
anjubishwakarma thumbnail
really a gr8 start!! πŸ‘
cont soon πŸ‘
Bookworm87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was really good!continue sn!
tsamhita thumbnail
really good...do continue soon!! πŸ˜ƒ
PS. hope to see more of Adi kissing Maithili.. 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Giah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh thats sweet... continue soon 😊 😊
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dats realli gd   πŸ˜ƒ
keep it up!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
and continue soon cnt wait!! πŸ˜ƒ
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGG, fantablous part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I love it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I am gonna bookmark this that's for sure πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Please do continue πŸ˜›
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† wow awsome start! loive any adi-mets ff's! have you ever written a ff before, cuz you are a great writter! keep it up and cant wait for more!
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww thanx guys for the comments. and yes i have written ffs before just not for indian serials. plus i write poems alot too. its a hobby. ok. i have tried to include some hindi but i am not a good speller when it come to hindi words so if i have made mistakes excuse them and please let me know. k. here's here's the update...

CH 2 – Um…Help?

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

The volume inside Adi's car continues to escalate as the two people sitting inside it keep on arguing like an old married couple.

"Adi, no," Maithili says firmly.

"Come on Mets! The plan is already in motion. Did you see Pranay's face after I kissed you?" Adi starts laughing as he reminisces about the much-loved event.

I …didn't.  Why didn't I look at Pranay? I did not even acknowledge his presence. Oh god. Stupid Adi!  If he was not there to distract me, I would have been nicer to Pranay. Idiot, it's all his fault…

"Kahaan ho aap?" Adi waves his hand in front of Maithili's face.

Maithili, in reaction to her thoughts, slaps Adi's arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" tends to his bruised arm.

"For being….," she's lost for words.

"Haan … being what," pushing her forward.

"You.  For being you," exhales deeply.

Maithili, in frustration, gets out of the car and begins walking.  She stops after just getting a few yards away.

"Um…excuse me, miss?"

Adi sticks his head out of the driver's side window.

"Where do you think you are going to get at your speed?"

She doesn't even need to turn around to know that Adi's signature smirk is spread across his face.

Maybe I'll smash that prized face of his.  Well, after he drives me home. I certainly am not going to walk home.

Stomping her way back, Maithili sits back on the passenger seat.

"Listen.  Just so we're clear," turns her head to face Adi's grin.

"I could have taken a taxi home."

"Oh, yeah. Of course. Of course you could have," saying without meaning it.

"And I'm seriously.  I don't want your help," folds her arms and turns back to look at the road.

"Why's that," Adi starts the car and gets out of the college parking lot and onto the main road.

"Afraid that you will really fall for me?" looks briefly at Maithili and gives her a wink.

"Ha! Tumare sapno main!  You know what Adi, fine.  Help me."

"What was that?  Someone pleading for help.  Ok, I will help you Maithili with your monkey face of a friend as long as you stop begging, I will... Ouch!"

Maithili had driven her fist into his leg.

"Maithili! I'm driving!"

"Then you should keep your mouth shut, no?" smiling devilishly at him.

God, she was an exhausting creature.

"Hey Ma," Adi throws his keys on the table and goes to hug his mom on the couch.

"Hi beta. How was college?"

"Don't know, magar masti was there," smiling innocently.

"Can I meet her?"

"Huh?" Adi looks utterly confused.

"Your recent girlfriend.  I want to know what she is like.  Your cousin told me that you have finally found someone special," Adi's mom smiles.

Adi regains control of his dropped jaw.

"Sharvan? He told you," his hands turn into fists.

"Haan, just a few minutes ago."

I'll handle that punk later, but right now how am I going to deal with this. I can't disappoint Ma.  Who will I bring over? Who…

A light bulb goes off inside Adi's head.

"Ok Ma.  I'll bring that special someone.  You are going to love her," a naughty smirk appears on Adi's face.

"Kya!"

" So sorry Mets.  Mama asked and I…"

"You said my name?!  Kyun?" she narrows her eyes at him. 

You have to ask.  It's payback for those pesky little slaps you keep giving me.

Coming out of his thoughts, "I don't know. Maybe because I had just been hanging out with you before Mama asked me," Adi pretends to be deep in thought.

"Bullshit.  Paagal ho kya.  You have thousands of girlfriends to choose from."

"Woh to hai," smiles and daydreams about his various girlfriends.

"Exactly.  You could have said so many other girl's names," rolls her eyes.

"But silly little me didn't say their names, I said your name," points at her.

Sighs slowly, "No," turns to walk away.

"Maithili please!" Adi falls down on his knees and puts his hands together for effect.

"Adi, I said," sees him on the floor and realizes that everyone in the hallway was looking at them.

"Adi!  Get up," rushes to him.

"First say yes," sniffs loudly.

"Arrggh…Yeh lalka. Fine, yes. Now get up!"

"Of course my princess," immediately stands up and grabs Maithili's hand.

"If you kiss my hand, I will slap you so badly that nani ki yaad …"

Adi automatically drops her hand.

"As you wish sweetheart.  I am your humble servant," gives her a bow.

Maithili walks away before Adi could continue to embarrass her in front of their peers.

"This is going to be fun," smiling to himself.