Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged

hey guys i was just thinking that what if after all the humiliation wormtail may turn into a +ve chr.and join harry as a friend (i know that harry is never going to forgive him as he is responsible for his parents death,but what goes in supposing)maybe wormtail knows about voldy's horcruxes,i mean maybe he knows wht voldy's horcruxes are ,where they r and how to destroy them(i know i am expecting of too much but still it makes sense to me),as wormtail is good for nothing so wht's the point of voldy still keeping him maybe he knows something very important,its just my thinking ,so wht r ur views?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wormtail (spoiler)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
that might be possible.but i guess he does not noe abt the horcruxes.i am sure bcoz dumbledore said that voldemort thinks that he n only he noes abt the horcruxes.i think dumbledore might b right(as he always is).afterll voldy noes how stupid wormtail is so i guess he wud not b stupid enof to tell wormtail abt his horcruxes.
also wormtail is debted to harrry(remember?book 3).so him doing sumthin good 4 harry is possible.
kets see what happens. Wink

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
it is possible that wormtail overheard something or stuff like that.ya dumbledore cant be wrong but was once ,abt snape,but that is not clear yet.

linkin

Goldie

linkin

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I DONT THINK WORMTAIL IE PETER WILL NO ABT HORXCRUXES
BCUZ HES PRETTY LOW OF CHARACTER AINT HE ?????

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
yeah!voldemort has not told ane1 abt the horcruxes(thats what i believe) Embarrassed esp peter!when voldy noes how stupid wormtail is!that worm! Angry

april_angel

april_angel

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Voldemort would so not tell Wormtail about the horcruxes.

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by april_angel

Voldemort would so not tell Wormtail about the horcruxes.

i agree....and i think wormtail is a coward so he will not go against voldy!!!

Monaji

Monaji

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Even I don't think Wormtail knows abt Horcruxes....

But I do think that he will be of some help to Harry at the end as he is debted to Harry and he is being ill-treated by Voldy's men......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top