India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Help Plz!!!!!!! (Page 2)

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Princess, The mystry of Piyush's death is still uncover. Though they show it as a accident. But Kashish started to think that Sujal is behind all this!!Angry 

And the lose of her baby was totally accident ........when Kashish found some (so called) prove against Sujal....... she was shocked and thanks to her high pointed heel shoes.....she slipped and lost ther baby

Edited by chocolate - 21 December 2004 at 11:15pm

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 6:17am | IP Logged
sujal is veryyyyy gud he jusss rockzzz n kashish is also gud but i hate her wen she says dat mere piyush ko mara hai sujal ne.i ave not even missed a single episode ov kahin to hoga it jssss rockzzz n 1 more fing thank god rajeev didn left m veryyyy happy n hey m 4om pakistan 4om lahore n dere r many fans ov sujal in pakistan!!!!hez amazinggggg!bye!
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 6:20am | IP Logged
hey!ppl y da hell does kashish sleeps at da bed n sujal bechara on sofaaa how can he sleep der!khuddd sofa per sooo gaye!stupid!waise shez a muslim!n m too.shez pretty but i hate her sareez pehle wale bell bottoms n sleevless short kameez'z were nice!4om dina.
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
hey princess i'm glad you started watching kahin to hoga it's really cool most of the time sometimes you feel like killing kashish though... she gets really irritating and annoying but she's really pretty and cool...
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
dina... you don't like her sari's i do, but i did like her old style better though...but i really don't like when she looks like an old women...
tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 6:38am | IP Logged

hey princess

it's soo cool to see u here too....ure usually on the kyunki and jassi forums na? remember me waisay?

i was 1 of those ppl to tewll u to watch kthn that sujal was the hottest man alive remember? in the chat room? neway hope u have loads of fun wathching it n i wish i could too cuz i love the shurroo wala part.Confused

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 6:40am | IP Logged
oh n by the way i forgot my password so i had to make a new account and thats bad cuz now im a newbie!!!! i was abt to complete 100 posts in this forum!!!CryCryCry
Alish@ Groupbie
Alish@
Alish@

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 8:30am | IP Logged

heyz!!!

thts really ko000l princess tht u have started watching kthg its a worlds best drama just becoz of sujal so u better watch  all its episode!!!!!!

yah i wanna ask one thing tht is this news is right about sujal tht he  is having a fight wd the director??someone plzz tell me if u know

n  by the way dina u right pak ppls also luv sujal yar n me tooo frm pak (khi) anywayzz!!!!!!!!

bye

Go to top