India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Help Plz!!!!!!!

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Hi guys, i just started to watch Kahin to Hoga on Video yersterday. I'm at the part where Kashis get's engaged to Payish. But just now i saw pics of Sujal and Kashish married. How did that happend? Can someone plz tell me what happends after the engagment? Plz i really want to know this so i can decide if i want to watch it further or not. I wanted Kashis to marry Sujal, but it's not happending. Plz guys help me, plz plz.

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
kashish and piyush get married, then sujal tries to create a lot of problems between them. afetr a while pyush dies and kashish thinks that that sujal killed him. so now she has married sujal to take revenge form sujal. this is just a basic outline
Princess
Princess

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
oh ok cool. my brother was right!!! he said that maybe piyash dies or something. this is gonna be good. i will keep watching it. thanks so much for your help and for responding so quickly. Big smile

Edited by Princess - 20 December 2004 at 9:07pm
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Hey princess nice to see u here....so u too started watching this show .........cool!!

The story u'll be watching now is way behind thats why if u have any confusion regarding the story or eagerness what will happen next (eagerness....this thing is not available in k show!! sorryLOL ) u can check the previous updates given by the coolbies. enjoy!!

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 6:34am | IP Logged

dont stop watching it princess after sujal is thrown out of his house thats where it start to get intresting.

thats when war stars between two best friends cus of kashish.

sujal hath dhoo ki kasjish aur puyish ke peech par ja thai hai and anythink puyish wants he takes it away from him he distroyes puyish in his business and sujal makes it to the top again with archie help cus when they throw sujal out he ends up on the rd and archie helps him

mahek and vrun get married with sujal help.

molly leaves her house for rishi and stays with sujal.

puyish dies on his weddind annvesary day and kashish be pregnant with his child but cus of an accident her baby dies 9mnt the doctor cant save him and she accudse sujal for that toooo

kashish thinks sujal was behind it and marries him for revenge.

some new faces cum in the serial.

Princess
Princess

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:32am | IP Logged

yes choclate.............................................. i started to watch this show. many people on this forums asked me to watch it and i have two weeks off from school, with nothing much to do so i'm gonna watch this show.

and thansk guys for your help!!!!!!!!!!

two more questions: 1. Why did Sujal got throwen out of the house? 2. Did Sujal really caused Piyash and his baby's death????

thanks againBig smile

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:16am | IP Logged

sujalzz da bestt

Princess
Princess

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
yes Sujal is the best and i was hoping kashish would marry him. well she did but not because she loves him, which really make me mad. I hate Ekta, she never does what people wants to watch.

Go to top