Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nabihah

IF-Rockerz

Nabihah

Rakhi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Love Was Just a Little Too Late - A Story of Sagar and Vidya

A little Trailer about what the fanfic is about (srry about the quality)

Link 1: http://www.badongo.com/vid/450451

Link 2: http://www.zshare.net/video/3175885bba1c8f/

Hope you guys will like the story. Please bear with my writing style, as i am really not a good writer and my Hindi is horrible as wellEmbarrassed. Suggestions, Feedback, Criticism and Comments are always welcome. 

Main Characters:

Sagar:

Surili:

Vidya:

Intro/Summary:

This story is basically about Sagar (a successful business man), who is married to a diva actress, Surili. Sagar never felt a real connection between Surili and himself since he thought Surili was just not his type of girl, she was too self centered. Sagar married her thinking everyone in his family (except his mother and a few others) loved Surili but he always wondered to himself did he really love surili? what if he found love after marraige? He thought that they are from the same type of world-but had nothing in common...Anyways-Sagar and Surili are now newly weds on their honeymoon to Beneras where Sagar meets a beautiful, traditional woman - Vidya. They keep on meeting over and over again until they realize its love. Sagar hasn't told vidya he was married. Surili knows Vidya, but doesnt know her husband's real relationship with her. What will happen when Vidya realizes her first love is married? Will Surili realize what's happening behind her back? Is Sagar a cheat? Find out....Embarrassed

Index:

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter 2: Page 1

Chapter 3: Coming Soon

Edited by Nabihah - 17 August 2007 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Was Just a Little Too Late - SV" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nabihah

IF-Rockerz

Nabihah

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Love Was Just a Little Too Late – A Story of Sagar and Vidya

Episode 1: The meeting

Surili: Jaanu! Don't you just love this place? Its so peaceful!

Sagar: Huh? Tumne kuch kaha kya?

Surili: Sweety, yeh kya? Tum Kaha khoye khoye rehte ho?

Sagar: What do you mean?

Surili: Aren't you enjoying darling?

Sagar: (trying to shrug her off) ofcourse…umm mujhe bahut pyaas lagi hai…main paas mein ek caf se ek water bottle lekar ati hoon! (faking it) Okay love you jaan! (he runs towards the small caf)

(Walking past two girls talking, he bumps into one)

Sagar: (pausing) Oh sorry…

Vidya: (looking back towards him) mhh?

Sagar: Sorry…

Radha: (bumping Vidya's shoulder and whispering) woh tumse maafi mangrahi hain!!

Sagar: (still standing there just staring at her) uhhmm…

Vidya: Oh accha…nehi theek hai (pausing for a few moments) umm Radha tum chali jayo, mein tujhse kaal milungi

Sagar: (watching vidya walk towards home)

Radha: (glances at sagar…is amazed at how good-looking and rich looking he is and runs towards Vidya catching up to her) Vidya!! Roko! (catching her breath) arre boodhu! Yeh kya??

Vidya: (kinda annoyed) kya??

Radha: arre ladki! Dekho tho peenchhe?? Woh ladka tumhe itna dekh raha hai-apne akkhein tho tumse utthi hi nehi!!

Vidya: (taking a quick glance at Sagar)

Sagar: (notices Vidya saw him, he turns away walking towards the caf)

Vidya: (looking back again) Kaisi Kaisi bate kar rahi ho tum?? (heading back towards home –away from where sagar is walking)

Radha: Arre ab tak tho tumhe dekh raha thaa!

Vidya: (shrugs of radha and walks home)

Radha: oof baba!! Ye ladki bhi naa! (lightly slaps her forehead and leaves to her home)

do comment <3 Embarrassed

Edited by Nabihah - 17 August 2007 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Sounds cool! Embarrassed i dont really watch BMTD but ever since I read my friend's ff on them I like their jodi Embarrassed Cont Soon!!

sweety_07

sweety_07

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
wow...that was a great intro.... Smile Smile

am a big SV fan and i love BMTD.!!!!!!plzzz do continue....the trailers were also very nice.... Clap

Nabihah

IF-Rockerz

Nabihah

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Love Was Just A Little Too Late – A Story of Sagar and Vidya

Recap: Sagar and Vidya bump into eachother infront of a Caf

Episode 2: The Second Encounter

(at the hotel room)

Surili: (with wet hair and a white bathrobe on comes behind working sagar and slowly pushes her hands onto sagars shoulder and whispers) jaanu…kya karahi ho (is about to start kissing sagar's neck)

Sagar: (annoyed-shoves Surili's hands off and stands up facing her) SURILI! Stop it! dekh rahi ho na ki mein kaam karahi hu?

Surili: (angry with a attitude) Sorry but last time I checked we were on our honeymoon-and I don't know what you think a honeymoon is but we are actually supposed to be – (Sagar cuts her off)

Sagar: Surili, Just SHUT UP!

Surili: No one tells me to Shut up!!!

Sagar: Well too bad!!! There's a time for everything dammit!! Why are you so pushy?

Surili: Where was I pushy?? If you don't like the way I "push" then Why the heck did you marry me?

Sagar: I don't know!!

Surili: Excuse me?

Sagar: I mean…(pauses) be-because I love you…(trying to calm things down, softly) sorry mein ne tumpar chilaya. (turns away)

Surili: (after a short pause) Nehi its okay...(whispering to herself walking back towards the bed) sara mood kharap kardiya!!

Sagar: (sitting back towards the table away from the bed) whatever!!! (thinking to himself) I thought that I wanted a girl with a career-with a mind of her own…but ye Surili tho kuch aur nikla…

(after a few minutes around 6:00 pm)

Sagar: Surili-do you wanna go for a walk?

Surili: (looking up from a table towards Sagar) Sure jaanu! Lets go…

Sagar: Chale?

Surili: (nods)

(out on a sidewalk)

Surili: (grabbing onto Sagar's arm and leaning on his shoulder while walking) this is so nice naa?

Sagar: (smirking) mhh

Surili: (seeing a small shop) Oh my gosh Sagar lets go in there! Please! Please!!

Sagar: (not interested) Ek kaam karo (takes out his wallet and hands Surili a few rupees) ye lo…aur jitna maan chahe shopping karlena…mein beach par chalti hoo-raath mein Wvaha  mil lena? Theek hai?

Surli: Okay! (walks into the store and is browsing)

(far off in another corner of the store)

Radha: Baap re! yeh dekha kya? Iska price??

Vidya: mhh?

Radha: dekho!! Itna mehnga hai!!

Vidya: Isliya tho kaha samandar ke par chale?

Radha: Hum waha itna jate-(cuts her sentence off seeing Surili) aahhh!!!

Vidya: Kya hua?

Radha: (softer than her scream) dekho dekho!! Surili!! Surili!!!!!

Vidya: Kaun?

Radha: Woh actress Surili hai naa??

Vidya: Oh ha-(Radha ditches her and runs off to Surili asking for her

autograph…meanwhile Vidya leaves off to her favorite place-the beach)

(At the store with Surili and Radha)

Radha: aah! Surili ji! Appka apkaa itna bada fan hu mein!!

Surili: (kinda smirking snobbishly) ooh…achha-autograph chaye kya? (makes a face)

Radha: (gets out a piece of paper and pen from a counter and takes Surili's autograph)

(Meanwhile at the beach)

Sagar: (thinking) Yaha pe tho koii nehi hai! Sare stores band hai-except for that one…but I hate Thai and that caf is also open…but I don't feel like coffee. Koii accha desi khana ka restaurant nehi hai kya? Surili bhi kaisi hai! She doesn't even know how to cook! Anyways I'll just go see what's inside the Caf (walks into caf)

Vidya: (at the counter) wooh-mujhe yeh lena hai (hands the employee a slip of paper)

Employee: Umm…yeh kya hai?

Vidya: umm (softly) woh Shalu ne kya kaha? Haan! Kup Cheeni?

Employee: mhh?

Vidya: (nervous) umm Kupcheena?

Employee: Oh you mean Cappuccino!

Vidya: haan…

Employee: Theek hai-wait there please

Vidya: (kind of understanding what the employer said by his gestures she turns around to go wait at a table)

(She bumps into Sagar again)

Sagar: oh Sorry! (realizing it's the same girl he bumped into this morning) Tum…

Vidya: (kind of scared) mhh?

Sagar: umm who aaj subha humne raste pe…

Vidya: (confused)

Sagar: yaad hai? I said sorry to you? tum woh ek dost ke saath the? If I remember uska naam Radha thha?

Vidya: (recalling the event) oh haa..

Sagar: How could I forget you!

Vidya: (confused) Hum ungresi nehi jante

Sagar: (kind of shocked) really? (realizing he just spoke English) oh uh…it doesn't matter, oh sorry, gosh-maine tho realize hi nehi kiya ke mein kitna English I mean ungresi bolti hu…

Vidya: (giggling)

Sagar: (mesmerized by her laugh) wow…

Vidya: mhh? Kya hua

Sagar: Tumhari hassi bahut acchi hai

Vidya: (realizing a unknown guy is flirting with her) mujhe ghar jana hai (runs off)

Sagar: arre tumhara naam…

Radha: (sneaks up from behind)Vidya

Sagar: (looking behind) huh? Tum kaun ho?

Radha: Kya baat hai? Aapko Vidya ko yaad hai mujhe nehi? Radha-(in an accent) Forom Mourning

Sagar: Oh-haan…anyways kya naam hai-Vidya-Vidya (getting dreamy)

Radha: oooh…kya baat hai!!

Sagar: (getting out of it) Kyaa??

Radha: Aapko woh pasand hai…hai naa?

Sagar: (realizing he is married) nehi mere shaadi-(stops himself right there for a reason he doesn't know why) Mere shaadi aabtak nehi hui naa..acchi ladki dhoondrahi hu

Radha: Shaadi?? Shaadi kaha se agaye??

Sagar: (kind of stumbling) haan..woh..

Radha: Mujhe Vidya ko batana hai…(in an accent) god biy

Sagar: (dreamy again) Vidya-kitne khoobsoorat hai naa…

He didn't know why, but he liked the way Vidya looked so innocent and

simple. She seemed like a nice girl. Seeing her he forgets his surroundings and just looks at her-for some reason he finds a unknown quality in her-that he himself still hasn't realized…was this love at first sight??

Sagar: (thinking to himself irritated at reality) god-I don't believe in that stuff (realizing what just happened)(softly) or…I didn't until now…

Edited by Nabihah - 17 August 2007 at 10:43pm

Nabihah

IF-Rockerz

Nabihah

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Trailer of the upcoming episodes Wink do comment <3 Embarrassed

Link 1: http://www.badongo.com/vid/451351  

Link 2: http://www.zshare.net/video/3192649ea98663/  

Edited by Nabihah - 17 August 2007 at 10:30pm

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 18 August 2007 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
wow!awesome FF nabi!!plzz continue soon!!

Nabihah

IF-Rockerz

Nabihah

Posted: 18 August 2007 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all of you who commented Embarrassed Really means a lot to me...I'll continue soon Smile Thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top