Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pamagaresa

Groupbie

pamagaresa

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hi friends,
This is Rohit from Pune, India.
Well, I regularly watch ZEE Marathi. I like Asambhav, SRGMP, hasyasamrat, ya sukhano ya.
The one I cant simply tolerate is Adhuri Ek Kahani. There is no logic in that serial. It is all in all a pathetic serial.(No offense to its fans please)
Despite the excellent cast, the serial is getting ridiculous day by day.
What is your opinion guys?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adhuri ek kahani should be called off" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Andhuri serial I also dont like that much.. I always tell my mom to switch it off but she likes to see it...   Smile Cast is good though... Also I used to like earlier Arpita more...

I also dont like the serial Abhilasha... that is more Ouch than Andhuri... I even dont like to see Abhilasha's promos also... it is so boring and uninteresting.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top