Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sharmii

since when did we become civilized...

we live in the pre -civilized draupadi era...😉

So no line -vine....push grab and take!! 😆 😆

Hey bahgwaan there goes my gyan again.....😆

Well once again this gyan was only for others.....

we are in no practicing what we are preaching mode.......😉

Ok on-you-mark-get-set-go.....👍🏼

since it's only the two of us right now....lets grab AS and run........😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
cool....

I take his right side...you take left.

Cause right is lucky...For AS. 😉
Nupur9 thumbnail

cool....

I take his right side...you take left.

Cause right is lucky...For AS. 😉

Does my name happen to mean "I-am-Stupid"????😆

I let you take right coz it's lucky for AS and see you breeze away with lucky sided AS.....😛

and get stuck with not-so-lucky left.......😆

not happening........we toss!!!

the coin I mean...not him......tee hee....😆

Sharmii thumbnail
'iloveapu' means I am stupid... 😛

Hmmmmm you said that not me... 😆

Nupur9 thumbnail

'iloveapu' means I am stupid... 😛

Hmmmmm you said that not me... 😆

It was not a rhetoric...😆

I was ACTUALLY asking you  laced with tons of sarcasm.......😆

u of-course took the easy way....wonder where that came from....

ahahaaaaaaaaaa.AS!!!

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well this was a fun conversation to read.

I'm beginning to wonder about SS as well...though I really didn't want to beleive that she would actually have anything to do with him quiting, I am beginning to doubt it and that is very upsetting. Though, I will say, the character and the story as well were not going anywhere.

As for N, Sharmi and Autumji's convo, I guess I'm just SOL since I have no dimples... 😕

Jokes Apart, Apu, good luck to you in your future endeavours dear, and may you always be happy in all that you do.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The article says SS is "possessive" about Apu. AHEM!!! 😈

(I actually love saying "I told you so!" 😉 😆 )
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tina59

I am glad he is quitting, honestly he is too good an actor to do a cliched role, esp after his role as arman suri which was by far a very complex character.

I heard that T&D offered him a show, is it true. I hope he and MS come back for another show and hansa, u r right, thank god , SS didnt object to MandA.

I hope his personal life is good though and not have any problems there.

She didn't?😕 Then how did we land up with Vidhi Vampire in the show?

You know what....I have started to respect TnD a lot more after reading this. At least they stuck to their original characters and didn't have any replacement or reincarnation business. If you notice, it was only the characters who were not there in the original BLF story (ok so Purab was in BLF, but his role in JJKN was a bit different) that were killed off--Purab, Raghav, Pinstriped Pops, and Vidhi. Good riddance I would say!😉 The only exception to this rule was Aryan 😭😭, and I haven't still quite forgiven TnD for it. 😔

I may be wrong, but I'm taking all this "personal reasons" bit with a pinch of salt. When an actor quits a show, the only excuses the producers can give are "He was acting pricey"; "He wants to concentrate on his films" or "He had some personal reasons." Since the first 2 don't apply to Apu, they used the third. After all they can't very well say "He quit because our show was crappy and his character was being sidelined." 😆😆😆 

So i'm not sure whether he quit because of personal reasons or because he wants to move on to better offers (hopefully from the likes of TnD!😊). I hope it's the latter. But if it is the former, then I agree with Autumn, SS can't call the shots about her husband's career all the time.

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blyton

She didn't?😕 Then how did we land up with Vidhi Vampire in the show?

You know what....I have started to respect TnD a lot more after reading this. At least they stuck to their original characters and didn't have any replacement or reincarnation business. If you notice, it was only the characters who were not there in the original BLF story (ok so Purab was in BLF, but his role in JJKN was a bit different) that were killed off--Purab, Raghav, Pinstriped Pops, and Vidhi. Good riddance I would say!😉 The only exception to this rule was Aryan 😭😭, and I haven't still quite forgiven TnD for it. 😔

I may be wrong, but I'm taking all this "personal reasons" bit with a pinch of salt. When an actor quits a show, the only excuses the producers can give are "He was acting pricey"; "He wants to concentrate on his films" or "He had some personal reasons." Since the first 2 don't apply to Apu, they used the third. After all they can't very well say "He quit because our show was crappy and his character was being sidelined." 😆😆😆 

So i'm not sure whether he quit because of personal reasons or because he wants to move on to better offers (hopefully from the likes of TnD!😊). I hope it's the latter. But if it is the former, then I agree with Autumn, SS can't call the shots about her husband's career all the time.

Blyti, I didn't say that SS didn't object to Manda. I said that at least she didn't get Janda killed off like they are going to do with DK in Kaajal. At least we got a happy ending, that's what I meant.

ahem_brahmasmi thumbnail
Hey JJKNians,

I don't feel that Apu is quitting because of compulsion from his wife Shilpa. Apu and Mona had even more intimate and passionate and totally romantic scenes between them. Shilpa never objected to it. So i strongly don't feel that Apu is quitting due to his wife's interference.

I strongly feel that Apu is quitting the show..because the show is not impressing him much. They killed the romance in the serial with the introduction of Aditya's character and since then..Apu was getting bored with the whole track. As long as the story revolves completely around Dev and Kaajjal..it is fine..but when it moves outside that and starts bringing in one new character after another and messing up the whole romance in the story..then the grace of the serial is lost.

Ever since Aditya's character entered the serial..all the Kaajjalians have been wishing for the exit of Aditya and restarting of romance between Dev and Kaajjal. Maybe Apu also wanted something of the sort, because then only will the serial be back on track. But what the productionhouse did was going on introducing more characters like Adi's sister..mother and then Shivansh etc.

In all the mess..the romance of the serial was getting lost. Apu was totally attracted to the characterisation of Dev Prathap Singh and that is why he took it. But then..they started showing Dev as a drunkard and an obsessive husband who was on the verge of murdering his wife. Dev who was shown initially was inwardly so kind-hearted and caring. We got to see how much caring he is..when he behaved as Raju Rangeela. But it is totally unrealistic to see Dev as so obsessive. Maybe Apu too felt that it was getting a bit too unrealistic. So he must've thought that before they mess up the whole serial and he too lose his name as a sensible actor..its better that he quit the serial.

There are a lot of actors..who are acting in such messed up serials..just for the sake of money or fame. But Apu is not like them..he is a sensible person and very intelligent and versatile. He wouldn't want to waste his talent in a totally unrealistic serial with too many confusing twists and turns which is going on getting added one after another. 😆

So being a sensible actor..he thought to quit it..though the productionhouse...said that he is quitting due to personal reasons. I wouldn't believe that Shilpa would've objected to Apu acting with Surveen..because Apu and Mona have been acting in JJKN for so long after marriage and they had much more passionate..intimate and romantic scenes. Shilpa never objected to those. So it is just rumours that Apu is quitting the serial due to Shilpa's compulsion. 😛

He is quitting because he got bored with the track of the serial and want to do something far more sensible and logical. So let's hope..we will get to see him soon as lead hero in a new project..with a great productionhouse and once again making us admire him with his versatile acting skills. 😳

Love,
                                               Priya 😳