help me please...

sweetbaby thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

can someone please tell me how did sumer die?and if he was shagun's husband then howcome she never try to find out the killer?

thanks in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhindi thumbnail
Ok sumer was killed by his step brother, over the amount of property that sumer had. Shagun was married to him and she saaw his death by her own eyes and she knows who killed him.But the problem is that when shagun's mother was pregnant she fell down the stairs and had a miscarriage of her baby meaning she lost the baby. Shagun found out about this horrible truth, but she didn't tell her mother that she knows about it, on the other hand abhi knew about it too, but he also didn't say anything.Shagun's mother Alak did not tell he mother-in-law about this because if she had then her mother-in-law wouldn't be able to take the truth and she would have died. So when Alak was at 9 months she was in the hospital and at that time Shagun was also pregnant. At the hospital shagun had a baby boy and she gave that baby to her mother, but her mother does not know about this because shagun disgused her self as someone else. So when sumer got to the hospital, he saw Shagun on the floor, and she told him that the baby that was born was born dead. So the next treveni shagun's mother-in-law came to the hospital for shagun's report and to see the dead baby's body, but the nurse said that shagun had a really healthy baby so that witch found out and since then she has been black mailing shagun into saying that if u tell ur parents that her brother-in-law killed sumer then she will tell them that the baby that shagun's mother has is actually shagun's baby. so that is the whole story behind ur question. hope dat helped u out.
sweetbaby thumbnail
now i got this whole thing.thanks for ur help..