Harry Potter

James and Albus Question --- SPOLER ----- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

I guess Harry hasnt told them when the right time comes...he will I am sure..his kids cant remain ignorant to such a thing abt arry's past..they are bound to know..n when they are old wenough to actually understand the weightage of the issue..especially Albus Severus..who should understand n be proud why he has been named after Albus and Severus!

How can you forget James and Lily?

I think James and Lily Potter Juniors would be more than proud of their names and why they were named and of their grandparents, too!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "James and Albus Question --- SPOLER ----- (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hmm its wierd how they dont know, because in a interview taht Abhi_Rox posted JKR said that Harry/Ron/Hermoine had their interview things in a chocolate frog card..
:D

-Mahak-

yuvi_ashi

Goldie

yuvi_ashi

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet freedom

harry probably wants to forget bout his past and be a normal kid, he prob dusnt want his kidz thinkin of him as too much of a hero or want any of them to do the sorta thingz he did. and he mite also think that the time isnt rite.

i think so too

Schindler

Goldie

Schindler

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I think he asks that cause Harry has'nt told them, wish the last chapter was longer though, i'd be grate if Jk Rowling would have some kind of a spinoff novel series about Harry's kids or something, i still wanna know wha happened with everyone else!Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top