Harry Potter

James and Albus Question --- SPOLER -----

val0822 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

At the end when all the children from the train are staring at Harry. Albus asks why are they doing that. My question is don't they know anything about their Harry and Voldermort. If yes, how can that be? If all other children know about it. I am sure they will hear about it at Hogwarts. Isn't it better to tell them yourselves??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_parvy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think they know yet, i have no idea y they dont cos Harry's famous and they'l find out one way or the other.
sweet freedom thumbnail
harry probably wants to forget bout his past and be a normal kid, he prob dusnt want his kidz thinkin of him as too much of a hero or want any of them to do the sorta thingz he did. and he mite also think that the time isnt rite.
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe the kids know bout it...but they just think of him as their dad....so it's not that special to them
Kaajjal5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think they do know about it---cuz JK said in an interview that Harry comes into Hogwarts sometimes to give a talk on the Dark Arts and what he's gone through and his personal experiences---they probably are just so used to hearing about it and its so common that they don't understand why people are staring at them like that
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
I guess Harry hasnt told them when the right time comes...he will I am sure..his kids cant remain ignorant to such a thing abt arry's past..they are bound to know..n when they are old wenough to actually understand the weightage of the issue..especially Albus Severus..who should understand n be proud why he has been named after Albus and Severus!
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya maybe but he shud hav been told them....wen every1 knos then why nt his kids!! 😉
albusdumbledore thumbnail
Originally posted by: val0822

At the end when all the children from the train are staring at Harry. Albus asks why are they doing that. My question is don't they know anything about their Harry and Voldermort. If yes, how can that be? If all other children know about it. I am sure they will hear about it at Hogwarts. Isn't it better to tell them yourselves??

I am sure that Harry didn't tell them.... and we must not forget they are kids... lost in their own world. Albus at the moment was lost in to his fears of being sorted in to Slytherin, maybe he was so lost in those thoughts that it didn't click to him....

tejas
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

I guess Harry hasnt told them when the right time comes...he will I am sure..his kids cant remain ignorant to such a thing abt arry's past..they are bound to know..n when they are old wenough to actually understand the weightage of the issue..especially Albus Severus..who should understand n be proud why he has been named after Albus and Severus!

How can you forget James and Lily?

I think James and Lily Potter Juniors would be more than proud of their names and why they were named and of their grandparents, too!
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm its wierd how they dont know, because in a interview taht Abhi_Rox posted JKR said that Harry/Ron/Hermoine had their interview things in a chocolate frog card..
:D

-Mahak-