Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Akshay kumar l AKFC- Please join! (Page 6)

*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rah_akki

hey Fiza my name's Rahila & DOB is 19/12 Smile so whoever watches Heyy Babyy,plz do post ur reviews...can't wait myself!!

hey nice name!Big smile...okey i am just gonna add ur name now...

Edited by *Fiza* - 24 August 2007 at 10:20am
*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

Originally posted by *Fiza*

LOLLOL luvneet i was reading ur slambook to know ur date of birth..well i was chekcing everyone's slam book so i cud put thier DOB with thier names.. but when i saw urs i cudn't stop lauging..so ur 91 years oldROFL...ahem..do u wear glasses to see the screen or u still have a perfect vision...LOL...

hey thankssss so much luvneet! i lyke this one as well... u have a cool ID too and thnks for telling me how to change it.Embarrassed.. btw luvneet do u know if jensen is engaged or married coz in the last episode "all hell breaks somehing something"LOL i saw  that dean wearing a engagment ring in his finger.... if thts true then i m so heartbrokenCry...anyways back to akshay...so are u gonna start antakshiri?..

ROFL yup i'm 91! damn my secret is out Ouch i thought no one would notice my REAL age.. but u caught me Cry LOL and na i still have purrrfect vision! 20-20 my dear Wink

as for jensen Ouch i heard he has a girlfriend Ouchi dunno if their engaged or wat.. but Shocked i didnt see the ring in All hell breaks loose! noooo.. we're doomed Cry

yup i'll start the akki antakshri in a bit Big smile

rEALLLY??///Cry.... yEAH we are doomedCry... do u have her pic?... is she pretty?Confused...oh but i did see his ring... u know when jared died and jensen was crying ... he put his hand on his face to wipe his tears... thats when i noticed a golden ring on his fingerCry..

Oh well jared is still single...so we aren't totally doomedLOL...

okey great... i think i know the answer for the clue game..

-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

Ok guys time for a gaaaame Big smile We're playing a Clue game.. this is how it goes for those of u who are new to it:

Clue Game

Basically one person will think of a movie and then give three clues so that people can guess which movie it is (an Akshay Kumar movie of course!).. and also, the clues can be anything pretty much.. from the name of an actress, to a famous dialogue from it, or a song? anything! use ur imagination Big smile

So getting started, i'll give the first clue set! I'll make it easy since its the first one Big smile

1. Kareena Kapoor
2. Murder
3. Debut film of a popular actress today

i got it its AjnabeeEmbarrassed

okay now my turn:

1.)Ajay Devgan.

2.)Akki gets slapped in almost every scene.

3.)Karishma Kapoor.

btw nice game luvneetTongue

Natalie.

*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hey guys i watched akki's interview on B4U... this girl khusboo asked him that we have seen dancing with 14 girls in heyy babyy...so how did u feel?... just when he was about to say something ...khusboo said..in ur personal life u have been linked with manyy... i thought that was so rude of her to say that Angry ...and even akshay got angry.. he said i don't know... do u have any another question to ask me..he looked ryte P off.. that was his past and now he is happily living with his wife and a 8 yrs old son... so why does media ppl ask him about his gf... arghhh!!! Angry ...ahh.. i wonder how his wife feels... Ouch
*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hey guys!
        i was watching "heyy babyy" review on indiafm..and most ppl said that its an outstanding film... few of them said that the first half was good but the second half was boring..ppl who went with thier families said that it wasn't a family film... Confused ... anyways lets hope that it becomes a super hit! Big smile
Ms.Chandni IF-Rockerz
Ms.Chandni
Ms.Chandni

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hey guys just wanted hayy babyy today...wow omg what a awesome movie....love akshay in the movie....he was so HOT and CUTE....deff a must watch film....i loved it alot....the first half of the movie is just to funny...omg i just loved it...

Originally posted by *Fiza*

hey guys!
        i was watching "heyy babyy" review on indiafm..and most ppl said that its an outstanding film... few of them said that the first half was good but the second half was boring..ppl who went with thier families said that it wasn't a family film... ... anyways lets hope that it becomes a super hit!

i deff agree that it was outstanding movie...yeah the first part was really funny...i agree that the second half was kind boring...but i still loved it Embarrassed ...yah it was not really a family movie i mean there is some parts that are not for kinds...but its not to bad...when i went on the first day that it came out there were a lot of kinds in the theater with there families...but i still loved the whole movie....as always akshay did the best   Clap Clap Clap
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Hi Hi Hi guys!

I just wanted to inform you of the things happening around CFC

Well we have a new GOTW thats totally crazzy and LOTS of fun! Come give it a shot here! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=713593

Also We have the Celebs go to Hogwarts contest! I know many of  you probably read the HP series or atleast watch the movies. Its real easy as a group all you guys have to do is choose who Vidya resembles write a paragraph and send it in! For more info read here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=713593

Alsoo we've started CFC Member Awards! Don't forget to vote for your favs: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=711188

Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_huda

i got it its AjnabeeEmbarrassed

okay now my turn:

1.)Ajay Devgan.

2.)Akki gets slapped in almost every scene.

3.)Karishma Kapoor.

btw nice game luvneetTongue

Natalie.

That's SuhaagBig smile

ok my clues:

1.Ashwini Bhave

2.Akki's deemed to be dead,but later comes back

3.Ronit Roy

btw guys I watched Heyy Babyy...it rocks!!!!!Akshay's superb,fantastic,fabulous,excellent,smashing....just tooooooooo good for words!!!go catch it in a theatre!!my rating would be 10000/10!!!

Go to top