Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Akshay kumar l AKFC- Please join! (Page 4)

*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bubblezz

Fizz! Yay, finally we finished that FC! Big smile Well, sorry i couldn't help much was too busy. Embarrassed But i'm glad we're on FC #2! Big smile Big smile Congratualtions guys! Clap Clap Clap

awwwwwwwww shelly!!!!Hug

Thanksss yaarEmbarrassed.... and its okey... Big smile.... btw u have a nice taste.. i have always noticed tht u put gorgoues siggy and avatars..Big smile

*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

I wasn't too excited to watch Hey Baby, but the promo's make it look soo good!!

i see... i m sure the movie is going to be a hitEmbarrassed... please watch it!Big smile

Xx..£uvñëët..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..£uvñëët..xX
Xx..£uvñëët..xX

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

i see... i m sure the movie is going to be a hitEmbarrassed... please watch it!Big smile

i second that! i think this movie will be a hit.. and im not just saying that coz Riteish and of course Akshay are in it Big smile it looks like a crack up.. and ive read some great reviews about it tooo

Xx..£uvñëët..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..£uvñëët..xX
Xx..£uvñëët..xX

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

@Fizzzz: ahhh ok i see.. i thought there was an 87 in there somewhere! LOL ur id looks good Big smile nice work! btw.. where is everyone? Ouch i mean all the old members? its great to see new members.. but i miss those guys

@Jessi: ur name is jessi right? aww how cute Big smile i kno tons of jessi's.. everyone calls em jess, but i prefer jessi! LOL alright as for the game..the clue game i mean.. basically we give 3 clues about a movie.. i'll explain this properly when i post it.. and u hav to guess the film! Of course an akki film hehe

Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
wow!finally AKFC #2!!!I'm definitely in...can't wait for Heyy Babyy...looks awesome & Akki looks HOT!!! Wink
Ms.Chandni IF-Rockerz
Ms.Chandni
Ms.Chandni

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
add me to the fan list to plz....

my DOB is 03/27/1990
*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

@Fizzzz: ahhh ok i see.. i thought there was an 87 in there somewhere! LOL ur id looks good Big smile nice work! btw.. where is everyone? Ouch i mean all the old members? its great to see new members.. but i miss those guys

@Jessi: ur name is jessi right? aww how cute Big smile i kno tons of jessi's.. everyone calls em jess, but i prefer jessi! LOL alright as for the game..the clue game i mean.. basically we give 3 clues about a movie.. i'll explain this properly when i post it.. and u hav to guess the film! Of course an akki film hehe

LOLLOL luvneet i was reading ur slambook to know ur date of birth..well i was chekcing everyone's slam book so i cud put thier DOB with thier names.. but when i saw urs i cudn't stop lauging..so ur 91 years oldROFL...ahem..do u wear glasses to see the screen or u still have a perfect vision...LOL...

hey thankssss so much luvneet! i lyke this one as well... u have a cool ID too and thnks for telling me how to change it.Embarrassed.. btw luvneet do u know if jensen is engaged or married coz in the last episode "all hell breaks somehing something"LOL i saw  that dean wearing a engagment ring in his finger.... if thts true then i m so heartbrokenCry...anyways back to akshay...so are u gonna start antakshiri?..

*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

Originally posted by *Fiza*

i second that! i think this movie will be a hit.. and im not just saying that coz Riteish and of course Akshay are in it Big smile it looks like a crack up.. and ive read some great reviews about it tooo

Oh wow really?Big smile

Thats gud!... Heyy babyy is releasing tommorow!!!...Please everyone watch heyy babyy in cinema.... don't watch it online or on DVD's... Big smile... this movie is worth watching in cinema and i m sure u will have fun..Embarrassed so please go and watch it cinema... and let me know how u find it..

Go to top