Celebrity Fan Clubs

Akshay kumar l AKFC- Please join! (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged

your welocomee!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshay kumar l AKFC- Please join! (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Yeaaaaah but i dont think itz a movie Just  a Photoshoot??? unless im not reading Right!! LOL

jaanlover

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Akshay's faces a happy coincidence

akshay_kumar_310Mumbai: Akshay Kumar has been enrolled to play the character Gattu in Nikhil Advani's next film, 'Patiala House'. Gattu incidentally is the pet name of Abhishek Kapoor who is one of the actor's wife Twinkle Khanna's best friend.

Guess the writers of the film aren't very clued to the real life facts and so they decided to give Akshay this name.

Akshay has been roped to play a sardar in the film. And if report is to be believed, there were not be one, two or four but God almighty 32 sardars playing the part of a joint family leaving in one common house, 'Patiala House'.

jaanlover

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Yeah...you are sooo true...I was reading it wrong...LOLLOL

-prabz-

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Mumbai Marathon participants inspire Akshay Kumar

Mumbai, Jan 17 : Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who appeared for a short while before the Mumbai Marathon started Sunday, says he had come to encourage the people but he is taking away good lessons of life from the participants of the world-class event.

"I actually came to encourage... on the contrary, I am learning something as I just met a man who is 98 years old and still jogs 10 km every day and he has come here all the way for the marathon. I met a husband-wife duo who are in their 78th year of married life. There are so many things to learn from their life," said Akshay.

Since 6 a.m., thousands of Mumbaikars started gathering in Azad Maidan near Churchgate to be part of the world-class event.

Actress Genelia D'Souza ran for Nina Foundation that supports people with spinal cord injuries. "I am feeling good to be here. It's great," she said.

Tina Ambani, who was present in the ground, said: "One should experience the Mumbai spirit. I think what I have to say about the spirit of the participants is to take inspiration from them. Just look at their enthusiasm and learn something. They all live times way ahead of them, coping with it so well. It's amazing."

The event was first organised in 2004.

jaanlover

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
We have almost reached 150 pages..
Here is the link to the new FC...

-prabz-

-prabz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-prabz-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Yeah...you are sooo true...I was reading it wrong...LOLLOL
lool!WinkLOL

jaanlover

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Should I already ask if they can close this FC....because we are almost already on page 150....

-prabz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top