Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hello friends,

My name is Mandakini..............active in Amul Star voice of India sec,SRGMP,Music corner n II-3....before that was active in Bigboss sec.,cricket n KBC-3 sec.Tongue.....its really nice to have marathi sec......thanks dev-team for thisTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhsmermaid_QT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "member intro-olakh karun ghya...." in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi2005

Groupbie

Khushi2005

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I am Rajeshwari active in Saat Phere .
I live in Virginia USA..
How about you all

Miracle88

Miracle88

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I am Karishma...active in Idol 3, Saath Phere, Saregamapa... nice to meet you all. I half mahrashtrian half gujjrati. Big smile

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Hi, I am Sweta...

Thanks IF-Dev Team for opening this section...

I am active in Big Boss, II, KBC, DM... :) and visit many sections on/off.... :) and now of course Zee Marathi... Big smile Wink

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hi I am DB-Mrspetlover-Varsha Gujarati speaking Maharashtrian and happy to have Zee Marathi section opened by Admin. Very nice to meet u all.

I am active in DM, II, VOI sections of IF. Big smile I am diehard fan of SRGMP Tongue

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 August 2007 at 1:02am

spsharmila

Goldie

spsharmila

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I am sharmila, active in II3,SVOI,SAREGAMP sections of IF Big smile
I would like to thank the dev.team for opening up marathi section Big smile

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hi...i m diya....active in KYPH, KAA and sometimes LRL....and now here....i m so happy....thanks...ye section shuru karne ke liye...and ya...i m also maharashtrian.....

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hi... mi Purva... 100% Maharashtrian LOL LOL

Started as JJKN fan... after that used to visit many sections but been most active in II2, JDJ and BB sections...

Mandakini... nice to see you here Hug Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.