Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I dont remember how i started reading.. i think it is heredity.. as my mom loves reading too, but now i know that books are part of my life.. i cant live without them.. they are my best friends.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Books (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I have no idea..... LOL LOL

I think i just liked reading books coz my brother didin't LOL . Although i'm not as avid a reader as I was 1/2 years ago Wink - study meaning i read more non fiction material for revision

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 5:14am | IP Logged
^^ Same here.. I dunt read as much as i used to.. I guess i have changed! LOL

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:33am | IP Logged
For me i started to read those anid blyton bks., then got bored and skipped to nancy drew when i was in gr6 or 7. after that didn't feel like reading any other bks. Confused and then in gr10 when my sis borrowed hp1 from her friend, i went crazy for reading bks. just luv reading them. Embarrassed

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 5:33am | IP Logged
from what i remember i have always been fond of books and music.... the need to know more and more stories to feed my imagination i guess egged me read.... LOL LOL
books and music continue to remain a passion with me.

lotus2007

lotus2007

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I really wasnt fond of books before, as im right now.
Firstly i used to read short stories and fairy tales only, when I was in primery school.and not with such interest as I read now.
My brother inspired me a lot.coz he really loves books very much.as i also do now. Wink
I also started reading as most of people,from Enid Blyton's The Famous Five,Alexandr Dumas's The count of Monte Cristo,and many russian books and novels...and soo on,from small books and short stories to biger books.
Now books are my best friends.and when im reading its really dificult to separate me from my book. Big smile coz il read it till il end it.and after reading some book which quicly becomes my favorite i stay for a long time in the world of my imaginations and these cherecters from that book.I dont know why. LOL
I really love books.

Lotus. Wink

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lotus2007

I really wasnt fond of books before, as im right now.
Firstly i used to read short stories and fairy tales only, when I was in primery school.and not with such interest as I read now.
My brother inspired me a lot.coz he really loves books very much.as i also do now. Wink
I also started reading as most of people,from Enid Blyton's The Famous Five,Alexandr Dumas's The count of Monte Cristo,and many russian books and novels...and soo on,from small books and short stories to biger books.
Now books are my best friends.and when im reading its really dificult to separate me from my book. Big smile coz il read it till il end it.and after reading some book which quicly becomes my favorite i stay for a long time in the world of my imaginations and these cherecters from that book.I dont know why. LOL
I really love books.

Lotus. Wink

I really dont belive dis.. I mean u seem like one of the biggest readers and u didnt have an intrest pehle in books.. Dats shocking!

lotus2007

lotus2007

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Yah quite shoking na pooja?! but that is true.I wasnt fond of books pehleLOLbut now I am really one of the biggest readers.now i really love books alot! Clap

Lotus. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top