Books

~devi~ Goldie
~devi~
~devi~

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hello to you all!
My friend asked me this question:
 what inspired you to read?Big smile
and i decided to ask all of you book worms out there, what first inspired you guys to read books?
was it a book it's self? or was it a friend or relative that encouraged you to do so?
there must have been a reason we all like to read books, what's yours? does it take your mind off of something bad that happened, or is it a source of entertainment for you?
these are just some questions i would like you guys to think about.Tongue i will be back to answer them my-selfLOL

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Well wen i was in 3rd grade my best friend gave me this book to read and thats how i got the habit.. She used to read a lot and i used to just kidd around a lot! LOL So den she got me in the habit of reading books and now i read more den her! LOL

Bec slowly gradually i started getting involved in the books and loved reading! Embarrassed

But im not a bookworm anymore.. Abi i dunt read dat much.. I hardly read actually! Embarrassed
~devi~ Goldie
~devi~
~devi~

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged
^^^^really.....cool! mine is different.....see my teacher always made us like read books and write essays on them, and because of that....i got a chance to explore books of my interest....and once that happened....i developed a strong interest in reading!Wink Now, i am a complete bookworm! and my best friend is also a bookworm.....a bigger one than me.....and we have each other's company on books! it's funny, when we go shopping with each other into a bookstore.....and there's a series we want to read....well be like, ok ill take the first one, you take the second one...and well borrow from each other!LOL it's our way to enjoy our selves at a bookstore and at the same time save moneyLOLLOL
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I buy the books from flee markets & old book stalls.. They are sooo cheap dere!! LOL So i get loadx of books..

By the time teacher told me to start reading i had already been reading a lot lot! LOL
damilola IF-Rockerz
damilola
damilola

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 4:27am | IP Logged

my first book was given to me by my irish teacher wen i was like 7
since then on i have always love to read

and everyday,she used to give me a book home to read and by the bxt day i wuld have finished it and brought it bac

she wuld just look at me and say "wow dat was quick" LOL
by the time i left primary skool i think i have read all the books in skool LOL

i just read cos i like it i guess

wen im reading its just ........ i dnt know

the books are good and i wuld get engrossed in it

and i have to finish it d day i started it or else i will die of curiosity,wondering wat will happen nxt LOL so i just have to read the whole thing in one go

its just the way i am LOL

dammy

Edited by damilola - 23 August 2007 at 4:05am
~devi~ Goldie
~devi~
~devi~

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 6:22am | IP Logged
^^^ that's really great...similar to mine!Big smile don't worry...if im reading a book and it leaves me off like that...ill do anything to finish it as well!LOL
np-rox Goldie
np-rox
np-rox

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Well..I really don't know how it began...But it just started....
U guys don't know how big a bookworm I'm(coz I'm new to this forum)..

The moment I get a book I start reading & keep on reading..But the condition is it shld be good...& engrosssing

If the book isn't then I take a long time to finish it! Wink Wink Wink

But most importantly while I'm reading a book it transports me too another world & makes me forget everything....just eveything.. Embarrassed Embarrassed
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@ Np-rox: Same here.. It ingrosses me in the book, especially if its a love story!

Go to top