Dicuss:What makes the show click!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

It's been Just a week,Since this show has started and it's actually doing a really hard work in tickling the funnybones!😃

Where there are countless comedy shows,interviews,spoof up's and what not,here we have another show where celebrites r interviewied and put into the "Hot Sofa" right away!=)

So Guys What do you think makes this show click?Is it because of it's creativity or is it because of the way the two actors share a wonderful Chemistry!

And  Do you think this show can be as successful as Koffee With Karan?

Happy Discussing!!!

!Hetal and Anureet!

Edited by diyafah - 16 years ago
let hOpe it will sOon crOss the limits Of sucess....

i lOve these twO guyz and there style Of hOsting the shOw.... hOpe they will rOck in Future..

i think bc of the celebraty it looks cool...

i like konkna sen's epi...

i dont like shakti kapoor one 😆
itw orks because of 2 big reasons.. Ranvir n Vinay !!
i think bcuz of the celebrity n bcuz of ranvir n vinay
I would say there r a lot of reasons...both ranvir and vinay are hillarious...and their unique style makes the show Different...and the celebrities add a spice too!!
well it think coz we get to see the stars talk and get to know about thm a lill! n they are themselves in a way!
According to me the different comedy aspect of this show, it is not a formal chat show but seems fun 😳 😳 so its def fun to watch 😳 😳

Luv,

Shagun/JD
Ranvir n Vinay...awesome guys...n awesome show:) 👏
i think itz becuz of relaxed atmosphere on the show...i mean ppl can get away with swearin, flirting n out rite the first episode the staged kiss..tht was hilarious

itz more chilled out....n the kind of scandalous questions ranvir n vinay ask are fabulous....i remember these 2 guys frm the comedy show ha ha ha wher they had the skit of the bhoot and the prince n the bhoot wud ride on the prince...lol..tht was hilarious